In Progress TubeBuddy Not Showing Video Tags

atkboynton

New User
When I click on any youtube video, it use to automatically show the data on the video like the tags the creator used on the video. Now it just says "Loading" the entire time. I've signed out and signed in, deleted both the app and the extension then installed it again, and I've updated my Safari. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now and I just got an offer to get a lifetime subscription for a flat fee so I want to be sure this is fixable before doing so. Anyone else having this issue?

OP
OP
A

atkboynton

New User
Hmm, I have no idea whats going on... It worked fine for me originally then one day it started doing it and hasn't stopped.

Steverd

New User
I logged on to post the SAME thing. No Tags Saturday and Sunday.
I tried Firefox and Chome, also tried a different TB account I have, still Not Working.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Sorry for late response! YouTube has made some changes, and we are working on fixing things! If this is still happening for you, could you please link to a video it's happening on! Thank you :D

Steverd

New User
Sorry for late response! YouTube has made some changes, and we are working on fixing things! If this is still happening for you, could you please link to a video it's happening on! Thank you :D
It's ANY Video I click, No matter Firefox or Chrome,
But since you asked for links, here are a few, I could send you dozens.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HpwglRc9jA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4x-apjSkkU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awxD6KInq88

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
It was happening on all vids for me as well... but seems to have cleared up. My connection is so bad, I tend to blame my provider (Globe is worse than AT &T, if you can believe that ha ha) for most internet woes. I do not know if it was a YT, TB, or Globe issue - but for me it has cleared up. They are all showing now.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It was happening on all vids for me as well... but seems to have cleared up. My connection is so bad, I tend to blame my provider (Globe is worse than AT &T, if you can believe that ha ha) for most internet woes. I do not know if it was a YT, TB, or Globe issue - but for me it has cleared up. They are all showing now.
Sorry about the internet connection :/ Happy to hear it is working now though!

cdepino

New User
I am having the SAME issue! It has been over 2 weeks for me, i also deleted and re-downloaded the app... has this issue been resolved for anyone else?

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm having the same issue now too on Safari
v1.45.350
We've stopped support for Safari, unfortunately. You can read more about it here: TubeBuddy Safari Support Discontinued Indefinitely

You'll have to install either Chrome or Firefox as those have our latest updates.

It's happening AGAIN this weekend I have version 1.45.328
How do I update this to a NEWER version?
What browser are you using?
Can you try uninstalling and then reinstalling the extension? It should update you to the latest version.