• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Sugggestion: Mark comment thread as closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Bacon

... so it doesn't keep appearing when I say "Show Comments: That have replies that I need to follow up on".

I respond to most of the comments on my channel. But eventually someone has to have the last word.

At which point I'd like to mark that thread as "Done" and not have it keep coming up when I click that TubeBuddy filter. As it is I have to ALWAYS put something as the last word, such as "Thanks" to prevent it showing up. Unfortunately, the thread OP then often feels the need to respond again with "No problem" - and the whole issue of having an "open" thread to which I should reply remains!

Please support this suggestion so it get visibility by TubeBuddy!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
... so it doesn't keep appearing when I say "Show Comments: That have replies that I need to follow up on".

I respond to most of the comments on my channel. But eventually someone has to have the last word.

At which point I'd like to mark that thread as "Done" and not have it keep coming up when I click that TubeBuddy filter. As it is I have to ALWAYS put something as the last word, such as "Thanks" to prevent it showing up. Unfortunately, the thread OP then often feels the need to respond again with "No problem" - and the whole issue of having an "open" thread to which I should reply remains!

Please support this suggestion so it get visibility by TubeBuddy!

We have this on the old creator studio as the "Hide feature" we are working on bringing this back! We talked about this in our meeting this morning! I'll keep you posted as I know :D

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Great request :) and I do remember something like this in the old creator studio. TubebuddyΓÇÖs implementation in studio beta is getting better and better and iΓÇÖve Seen a lot of the old features migrate to the new beta so it shouldnΓÇÖt take too long :)

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Great request :) and I do remember something like this in the old creator studio. TubebuddyΓÇÖs implementation in studio beta is getting better and better and iΓÇÖve Seen a lot of the old features migrate to the new beta so it shouldnΓÇÖt take too long :)

Thanks beanie! This was the "hide" feature I was talking about! The Team has done a GREAT job in bringing things over! :D

Hi, just wondering did this ever get implemented? Or is it still in the pipeline. Would really help my workflow. Also, I'd like to be able to just 'like' nice comments that don't really require a reply and then move them out of the list of comments that have no replies.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, just wondering did this ever get implemented? Or is it still in the pipeline. Would really help my workflow. Also, I'd like to be able to just 'like' nice comments that don't really require a reply and then move them out of the list of comments that have no replies.

It's there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.