Automotive I am approaching 100 Subs!

123Geek

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Thank you to everyone that has helped me get this far! To me, this is the first major milestone! Thank you to tubebuddy for helping me get this far! The tag system helps a bunch and I am moving up! Its taken about 3 months to get to 100 subs but hope things will increase in speed! Thank you so much!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you to everyone that has helped me get this far! To me, this is the first major milestone! Thank you to tubebuddy for helping me get this far! The tag system helps a bunch and I am moving up! Its taken about 3 months to get to 100 subs but hope things will increase in speed! Thank you so much!
You're very welcome! What was the biggest eye opener for you? :D

OP
OP
123Geek

123Geek

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
You're very welcome! What was the biggest eye opener for you? :D
Eye-opener regarding what? The want to join tube buddy? The community the struggle everyone is working really hard to make it on youtube. If it's regarding youtube how freaking hard it is to even make it to 100 subs!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Eye-opener regarding what? The want to join tube buddy? The community the struggle everyone is working really hard to make it on youtube. If it's regarding youtube how freaking hard it is to even make it to 100 subs!
About YouTube! The subscribers come when you find your voice! How has that been going?

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Congrats on that amazing accomplishment! 100 subs is big! Remember that it is a marathon, not a sprint. Pace yourself and run smart. You WILL get there!