TubeBuddy YouTube Channels Being Suspended Rapidly!

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
Hello, I don’t know if you’ve noticed the mass surge of channels being taken down recently on YouTube?

I’ve only noticed as my channel has been taken down!
I’m truly devastated and don’t have a clue what to do.

I’ve appealed but still hgeard nothing back.
Is anyone here able to help in any way or have any idea on what’s going on?

I’m truly saddened and always tried very hard to maintain a channel that abides the community standards.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I don’t know if you’ve noticed the mass surge of channels being taken down recently on YouTube?

I’ve only noticed as my channel has been taken down!
I’m truly devastated and don’t have a clue what to do.

I’ve appealed but still hgeard nothing back.
Is anyone here able to help in any way or have any idea on what’s going on?

I’m truly saddened and always tried very hard to maintain a channel that abides the community standards.
I believe @RazzBarlow experienced this! Have you reached out to them?

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
Thank you, it’s helpful to know someone else around here has suffered.
Yep I’ve emailed YouTube, tweeted them too.

I feel like a love struck teen refreshing the emails to see a response from youtube lol.

Seriously though, I feel like my world has been rocked. I loved every part of it and being part of the Tube Buddy community. Feel so sad to have to leave all of it and this place.

If anyone is able to help in any way I would honestly appreciate it more than I could possibly say. ‍

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you, it’s helpful to know someone else around here has suffered.
Yep I’ve emailed YouTube, tweeted them too.

I feel like a love struck teen refreshing the emails to see a response from youtube lol.

Seriously though, I feel like my world has been rocked. I loved every part of it and being part of the Tube Buddy community. Feel so sad to have to leave all of it and this place.

If anyone is able to help in any way I would honestly appreciate it more than I could possibly say. ‍
The main thing is to be patient, which I know sucks. However, it's out of our hands, but hopefully Razz can give you information based on what he was able to do!

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
I’ve just received a reply from a Trusted Flagger and I’m Honestly devastated.

I’ve been told they think I’ve faked the likes and views on the videos I’ve put up.

I haven’t
I wouldn’t want to.

They have said I couldn’t get that many likes for the amount of views. It’s surprised me too but I did. Legitimately get these.
The comments surely speak for themselves too.
i’ve Not only got loads of likes on those videos but real comments from real people talking about the content of those videos. How could I even fake that? ‍♀

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube strikes again. What real proof do they have other than their own suspicion? This is exactly why I'm uploading to LBRY. This is yet another situation where you can do everything right, yet YouTube just totally snatches the rug from under you.

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
I just feel.. so sad. I didn’t think I’d feel like this but it’s almost like loosing a relationship lol

I’m being punished for doing well on YouTube. Apparently it’s just not likely that I could get that popular that quick.

I’m going to have to check out that website. It’s sad as it means I’m going to have to leave this Tube Buddy community which I have loved.

Yes I can still wait for youtube’s Official reply but man not what I wanted eh :/

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I've seen your channel and was amazed at the number of genuine comments you had. You had a real community going.

I'd continue to plead your case to see what'd come of it. Again sometimes, well, I have to be careful, but sometimes political ideologies can play a role in these sorts of things. Just as some people think that anyone who is rich must have gotten their by lying, steal or cheating. So now anyone who legitimately grows quickly is under the gun.

There is no due process on YouTube.

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
Really appreciating the comments, Damon. Means a lot that you’ve been following us!

I’m glad you agree. There’s literally no way I could fake those comments. I’d do nothing else all day lol.

The irony here is we were just about to upload a video announcing our new weekly upload schedule. The Timing couldn’t have been more appropriate lol.

You are right also in that YouTube encourage you to grow, and as soon as you do they can’t understand how you can..

I won’t stop the passion for this, however. Even if this means taking it off youtube on to another platform. I’m wondering which platform to use. Ideally one that won’t Judge it’s users, but the sad fact is those sites aren’t that popular

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The main thing is to be patient, which I know sucks. However, it's out of our hands, but hopefully Razz can give you information based on what he was able to do!
I wish I could help. I honestly don't know why my account was taken down, nor do I know why it was reinstated. My issue appears to have been with my Google account, not necessarily my YouTube account. But I don't know what happened to trigger the suspension and I don't know what happened to get it back up. I wish I could help with your situation, I certainly would if I could. I hope it all works out for you.

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
Thanks Razz for the reply. I’m really happy for you that you got your channel back!

It’s crazy how some things are never explained but also scary that we depend so much on a platform that could kick us off at any moment.

If anyone knows a Trusted Flagger that can help, please help

Thank you x

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I never heard of the Trusted Flagger... sounds like a horrid idea to me. But it explains how some channels are targeted so effectively.
A Trusted Flagger got my channel back after it got terminated for no apparent reason, and there's a lot of them who are willing to help you get your channel back if you believe it was wrongly terminated. Although the ones I know have taken a back seat so they're not really around anymore lol.

And I thought YouTube implemented this three strikes rule?
... maybe it just got hit three times all at once? xD
On a serious note, yeah, I wonder what triggered them to bypass that rule.

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
Hey everyone so I’ve got some massive news to announce today.

I’ve probably spoke to about 15 people who work at YouTube including appealing to YouTube directly and reaching out to them on Twitter.

I’ve had a trusted flagger accuse me of ‘botting’ My views and likes, I’ve had others simply tell me that it was taken down legitimately and there’s nothing they can do. I’ve even had someone call me up on the phone and whilst they couldn’t help, their support was truly appreciated.

After no success with my final contact, two days ago I really was about to give up big time. I’ve reached this point before but was encouraged by people on this forum to speak to a few others.

I decided to throw my last stone in the ocean. I spoke to TeamYouTube on Twitter one final time to ask for their help. I’ve had a couple of responses, nothing overly out of the ordinary.

This morning, the shock of my life appeared. Normal emails coming from YouTube about my channel! Our YouTube channel had returned to us!

It’s almost poetic. The channel was taken down without warning, without explanation. About two months later it’s back up without warning and without explanation.

It is, however, back up and I can hardly believe it if I’m honest (we both keep having to check to see if we’ve got it right lol).
Thank you to everyone for your support.
You’re a fab bunch and have really encouraged us.

it’s great to be back

OP
OP
KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

New User
TubeBuddy User
Thank you so much to both of you! I have to say I have prayed a lot for it’s return and even though I believe in miracles, I was having doubts lol!

It shows there really is hope when you think something’s gone for good!