Need Advice I got a question about podcasting

Team BOD Gaming

New User
Later this year we want expand the YouTube channel and start doing gaming podcast bi-weekly what advice would y'all give me and what software and equipment would you recommend i also was was trying to figure out to connect multiple microphones up or would i need the equipment when i start the podcast i want to make sure i got the right tools to make it successful

also thank you in advance

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Later this year we want expand the YouTube channel and start doing gaming podcast bi-weekly what advice would y'all give me and what software and equipment would you recommend i also was was trying to figure out to connect multiple microphones up or would i need the equipment when i start the podcast i want to make sure i got the right tools to make it successful

also thank you in advance
What is your budget? IF you're going to start a podcast I'd recommend it get it's own channel! For equipment depends if you will be in the same room, or a distance apart! The more information you give the more we can help :D

OP
OP
Team BOD Gaming

Team BOD Gaming

New User
The equipment it would be in the same room and my budget was around 400-500 dollars I already got one blue yeti microphone. And I like about starting another channel

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The equipment it would be in the same room and my budget was around 400-500 dollars I already got one blue yeti microphone. And I like about starting another channel
If you have that budget. I'd recommend focusing first and foremost in getting some sound treatment in whatever room you'll be in. That can make ALL the difference. I'd then say for microphone, if you're both going to us USB mics it would come down to do, you plan on being on Camera too? if so you could run them through OBS, and then run the audio through audacity.