YouTube News Anyone else in the mid summer slump?

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I always notice that the number fall way off after Independence Day here in the US. Then around college football season, things pick up again. Anyone else notice such patterns?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I always notice that the number fall way off after Independence Day here in the US. Then around college football season, things pick up again. Anyone else notice such patterns?
IT's pretty common most are out and about during summer, so it's one for those things, they should be doing, but selfishly I want them wanting content haha

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
IT's pretty common most are out and about during summer, so it's one for those things, they should be doing, but selfishly I want them wanting content haha
I'm REALLY feeling it today! Apartments down, computer and TV won't turn on.... Life is strange....

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh, I thought you just meant for creator-wise, not the viewers haha.

I mean, I am in a slump this summer. I don't have much time to record (too much noise) and every time I do get the chance, I somehow manage to fib the footage up to the point where I can't use it. Basically, I've been trying to record the same video for the past month because I keep getting a video I can't use or one I don't like lol.

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I have noticed a big slump in the numbers over the last month. I did not think of it being because of summer. Most of my views are from the US... but here in the Philippines summer ended 6 weeks ago. The kids just went back to school at the beginning of June and we are in the monsoon season ha ha

But yeah, big drop in views over the last month. I hope it is just because of summer... :)