Gaming Channel Collaboration - PC Gamer - Looking for channels to collab with

ZombieBear31

New User
Hi everyone! My name is ZombieBear31 and I am looking for a couple of individuals to collab with :)

I am an active gamer on YouTube (uploading at least one video every single day) and my videos range from Minecraft, Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, all the way to little indie games and demos. ~ The games that I'm most active on however are Minecraft, Dead by Daylight and Fortnite, so I am looking for someone who plays any of those games as well.

~ At the current moment I have 414 subscribers (July 27th 2019) :)

~ I am 21 years old. I am a kid-friendly channel so my videos don't have any swearing (except of course story lines within the games), so I need someone who can be respectful of my decision and can understand where I am coming from.

~ I am a female gamer and I work well with anyone honestly so please don't let that deter you away!

What I am looking for:
~ Someone who has Discord (the best way to communicate with each other)
~ Someone who has Steam or Uplay or Epic Games (Any of them works for me honestly)
~ Someone who is respectful, thoughtful, and brings a lot of energy to the videos (I have a lot of energy so having someone else like that would be perfect)
~ I do have some friends from Australia that I collab with (Only one of them has a channel as well) so I don't mind where you are located :) I am from Canada so another Canadian would be wicked!

Please send me a message if you are interested! Looking forward to meeting some new players! :)

Last edited:

Normal Person

New User
Awsome! I would love to explain it to you and play Roblox we might have to do research before playing it but I'll tell you the basics Roblox is a very popular online multi player game similar in appearance to Minecraft. ... Players can also build their own “worlds” or games via the RobloxStudio app, but once launched they are public. Players can earn spending money called Robux or spend real money to gain Robux for upgrades and for extras.Thats Roblox I got that from google but I explain more when we talk or text business.But do you have discord cause I am active there and we can text,talk,and video call on the app it's a game for players and all of that.By the way is it okay if I have 8 subscribes and 80 views to do this or do you reject me?.

OP
OP
ZombieBear31

ZombieBear31

New User
Hey Normal Person,

I was trying to look at your YouTube channel, but I can't find it! Would it be possible for you to send me a link :)

GeekUp

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Heey ZombieBear! Hope I didn`t arrive in your post too late hahah.
I`m highly interested in being your friend, I`m a minecraft nerd and don`t mind at all about no swearing..

Name: Rodrigo
Objective: to make people and myself as happy as possible while playing games.
Gender: Male, but also don`t think it could be a problem for us
Nacionality: Brazilian ("Fluent in english" tho hahahah)
Channel Link: Youtube.com/Geekuptube
Discord: GeekUp#5689

Edit:I`m moving to canada in 6 months, just saying in case it matters somehow :D

Last edited:

Lauren | Pandaz

New User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi! hopefully i'm not too late to respond, my name is Lauren i am a female gamer that plays cod, fortnite and minecraft, also sometimes on the side i play the sims however i'm trying to find some friends/people to collab with i'm also trying to find some female gaming channels because i think it's important us girls stick together if you would like to collab which i hope you would please dm me on twitter @uhlooran

here's a link to my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXu3Uu9M_AgezjF5fza2BAA?view_as=subscriber