• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Super Mario Maker 2

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I bought it during release because I've been interested in it since the first game, but I never had a WiiU. After playing it for a bit, I realize that I'm not used to Mario controls at all lol. The last time I played a Mario game was a small gaming session with @Andrew for Odyssey. And before that, I remember playing Super Mario Bros as a kid. I do love watching YTers play Kaizo levels.

Do you have SMM2? What do you think about it?

I hear multiplayer versus is a giant mess because it's peer-to-peer lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I bought it during release because I've been interested in it since the first game, but I never had a WiiU. After playing it for a bit, I realize that I'm not used to Mario controls at all lol. The last time I played a Mario game was a small gaming session with @Andrew for Odyssey. And before that, I remember playing Super Mario Bros as a kid. I do love watching YTers play Kaizo levels.

Do you have SMM2? What do you think about it?

I hear multiplayer versus is a giant mess because it's peer-to-peer lol.

I love mario obviously haha! However, I want to get it. I think it's a great game, and a lot of fun to play. I'm tempted for the making aspect, never made one before, but I love creating, so seeing how that works is a HUGE draw to me!

• Haha
Reactions: Ikerot
OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I love mario obviously haha! However, I want to get it. I think it's a great game, and a lot of fun to play. I'm tempted for the making aspect, never made one before, but I love creating, so seeing how that works is a HUGE draw to me!
I'm not a builder, that's for sure. Whether it's Minecraft, Terraria, or SMM2 XD
I just need to get used to the controls haha. That being said, Fire Emblem: Three Houses came out so I'm... preoccupied :eyes:

I am frustrated with Nintendo's way of doing couch co-op. You have to download the track in order to play it with a friend. If your friend has SMM2, then it's all good to go as long as somebody has online play.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not a builder, that's for sure. Whether it's Minecraft, Terraria, or SMM2 XD
I just need to get used to the controls haha. That being said, Fire Emblem: Three Houses came out so I'm... preoccupied :eyes:

I am frustrated with Nintendo's way of doing couch co-op. You have to download the track in order to play it with a friend. If your friend has SMM2, then it's all good to go as long as somebody has online play.

Yeah that's annoying. I wish they would do it like the did for the DS/ 3DS where you could download it from their game if they were near you, or if you have a qr ability that would be MUCH easier.