• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback YouTube CUSTOM Thumbnail Maker for FREE - TubeBuddy Thumbnail Generator!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnILqIhHk8

Learning how to make a YouTube Custom thumbnail quickly and for Free is easy with TubeBuddy's Thumbnail generator. A thumbnail maker for youtube, was requested a long time ago, and with this tubebuddy thumbnail tutorial we show you our updated process!

What are you using to create thumbnails? What would you like to see from us in the Generator?

• Wow
Reactions: Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I've never used it until it the UI got updated along with a bunch of other stuff. I will say, for a tool that's free and on the YT platform, it's pretty good.

I love that you can have multiple layers, but I was wondering if you can change the order of the layers :thinking: Or is that already in there and I didn't see it?

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've never used it until it the UI got updated along with a bunch of other stuff. I will say, for a tool that's free and on the YT platform, it's pretty good.

I love that you can have multiple layers, but I was wondering if you can change the order of the layers :thinking: Or is that already in there and I didn't see it?

You can! You can bring a layer to the front, send it to the back, and work with it like that :D

• Wow
Reactions: Ikerot