YouTube News How to get 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers

OP
OP
magixler

magixler

New User
Create content, and optimize it with TubeBuddy, to attract subs. As your subscriber base grows, with active subs, your views will come. It is all about making good content, optimizing so your vids are searchable, and building a community.
i still learning.. hope i will be success content creator

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Create content, and optimize it with TubeBuddy, to attract subs. As your subscriber base grows, with active subs, your views will come. It is all about making good content, optimizing so your vids are searchable, and building a community.
This is great advice! Content at the end of the day is the most important part. You can optimize anything, but if it isn't good and connects a viewer to what they searched /cared about it doesn't matter.

sjainforum

New User
I hope you will do your best and with perseverance, you can surely get a huge subscriber list. I have seen many people who started from 0 subscribers and now they are having a big list. This all depends on your interest and knowledge in a particular subject and content that you provide which should be useful to your subscribers.

However, I believe that initially, marketing is also very important as no matter how good content is but if it has not reached to anyone then it is of no use.

There are many YouTube marketing courses available so I will recommend that you should first try to learn the basics on how to make money with YouTube. I am also learning useful YouTube secrets and finding them good.

Hope it will help.

Last edited:

Bob the Canadian

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
I think the best advice is to simply make a video. Upload it. Find one thing that you can improve on. Make another video. Don't get too worried about the subs and views. Just strive to make great videos, and strive to get a little bit better with each one. I would even go so far as to WRITE DOWN each improvement.

iCkEdMeL

New User
Subscriber Goal
I agree with what everyone is saying. Focus on the content and improving, those numbers will come. You'll see and maybe even get to the point you can pull that in 1 video alone.