Vlog Channel Hi, My Name is Mike and I want to make the world a safer place to play...for everyone.

8bitblood

New User
Hi, I'm new to this community...and new to creating content on You Tube, but I love shooting, editing, and telling stories.

I've just started playing around with the idea of being a You Tube creator and want to contribute to the community. My ultimate goal is to connect with people, make them feel empowered, and remind everyone that YOU MATTER and are an important part of our world. So that is my ultimate goal, I have no idea how I'm going to get there, but I've started down this path and am excited!

I know that sounds a little grandiose, but I just want to make the world a safer place for everyone.

About me:
My name is Mike and my alias is 8BitBlood and I live in Fort Worth, TX. I've noticed that the Dallas Fort Worth area doesn't have a big YouTube community and I need to get more involved. Most of my content lives on Instagram and I started working on my YouTube channel in early 2019, but work and life slowed down any progress. I'm making more of an effort now to make time to create ALL THE THINGS :)

I'm not sure what the content will ultimately look like, but I'm going to start making fun videos every month. My experience and hobbies are all over the place. I'm a professional analytics consultant and amateur power lifter, gamer, musician, movie maker, artist...I think you get the idea.

I'm working on a new review video at the moment and look forward to this adventure, I hope you join me.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUoOSSaTy2rBnZaAGjl06A
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/8BitBlood
Twitter: https://twitter.com/8BitBlood

Thanks for your time and I hope to add value to this community

Beanie Draws

Hi Mike! Nothing wrong with having grandiose plans :) I lost my mother last year to Cancer so i’m Trying to find a way to change the world In a positive way to somehow reduce or completely eliminate cancer. So I can relate to not knowing how to tackle the bigger issues, b feeling compelled to take action. It’s an admirable goal and I wish you nothing but the best on this journey :)

OP
OP
8bitblood

8bitblood

New User
Thanks for those kind words. I'm totally into what you're about, trying to help always wins and everyone needs to know that they can draw. I totally dig that you're teaching people how to draw.

nerycolon1

Newbie Member
Hi Mike! Nothing wrong with having grandiose plans :) I lost my mother last year to Cancer so i’m Trying to find a way to change the world In a positive way to somehow reduce or completely eliminate cancer. So I can relate to not knowing how to tackle the bigger issues, b feeling compelled to take action. It’s an admirable goal and I wish you nothing but the best on this journey :)
I also lost my father with throat cancer. He was a heavy smoker he started at 14 yrs old since then he never stop. From what he told me, he used to smoke 2 packs a day and didn't stop when he found out that he had cancer. I stop smoking many years ago and I'm so glad that I did. The pesticide that is used in the plants that we eat is also dangerous. They say wash the fruits and veggies but the pesticide can penetrate the food. This is why I'm planting my own food. It may not be a lot but I save money and I know that my plants doesn't have pesticide. There are other ways to cure the plant, like vinegar, neem, and the way you take care your plants. So this is the way I change the world. Teaching others how to become a gardener and why.

nerycolon1

Newbie Member
Thanks for those kind words. I'm totally into what you're about, trying to help always wins and everyone needs to know that they can draw. I totally dig that you're teaching people how to draw.
Don't ever give up. I think that all YouTuber has a reason. I became a YouTuber because I fell in depression. other would love to make someone happy, others are teachers but one thing I see is that we are one big family.

entrepreneur916

New User
TubeBuddy User
www.billettenterprises.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome.

I was a bodybuilder and powerlifter myself, did pretty well (7 titles in bodybuilding as a middleweight), so we definitely have that in common. I am also moving to Texas in 2021 after I finish this flip property in Nebraska and two more in Colorado. Texas will be my forever home, looking at significant acreage and hanging up my boots for good and living life of my investments and residuals, hopefully, youtube will also generate a healthy stream as well, we will see.

A bit surprised that an area as large and diverse as Fort Worth doesn't have a decent saturation of youtube personalities and if not there is a place in the market for you locally.

Also, just to piggyback off another user's comment here, there is nothing wrong with grandiose plans. In honesty, I think people dream too small! I never in a million years thought I would be retired at 31 and building an empire...even trying to be a youtube influencer! My family and friends always thought my head was in the clouds, that I lived in a fantasy and that it'll never, ever, EVER happen...fast forward a decade or so...many of them are miserable grinding it out and I am truly living an amazing life and all I hear is "must be nice...".

The whole reason I am here personally is to have people break the mold, be inspired and dream! So much hopelessness out there, and just like you trying to make the world safer, we are trying to add value to the platform which I believe is crucial for success.

If there is anything I can do to support you or anyone on this thread please let me know, we have to work together and support each other, from positive words, to sharing, to engaging...

As corny as it is, Teamwork Makes the Dreams Work. Absolute Truth, but a bit played out, lol!

OP
OP
8bitblood

8bitblood

New User
Don't ever give up. I think that all YouTuber has a reason. I became a YouTuber because I fell in depression. other would love to make someone happy, others are teachers but one thing I see is that we are one big family.
Wow, amazing encouragement. Starting is hard, lonely, and scary. But all we can do is keep creating. Thanks

OP
OP
8bitblood

8bitblood

New User
Hey there! Welcome.

I was a bodybuilder and powerlifter myself, did pretty well (7 titles in bodybuilding as a middleweight), so we definitely have that in common. I am also moving to Texas in 2021 after I finish this flip property in Nebraska and two more in Colorado. Texas will be my forever home, looking at significant acreage and hanging up my boots for good and living life of my investments and residuals, hopefully, youtube will also generate a healthy stream as well, we will see.

A bit surprised that an area as large and diverse as Fort Worth doesn't have a decent saturation of youtube personalities and if not there is a place in the market for you locally.

Also, just to piggyback off another user's comment here, there is nothing wrong with grandiose plans. In honesty, I think people dream too small! I never in a million years thought I would be retired at 31 and building an empire...even trying to be a youtube influencer! My family and friends always thought my head was in the clouds, that I lived in a fantasy and that it'll never, ever, EVER happen...fast forward a decade or so...many of them are miserable grinding it out and I am truly living an amazing life and all I hear is "must be nice...".

The whole reason I am here personally is to have people break the mold, be inspired and dream! So much hopelessness out there, and just like you trying to make the world safer, we are trying to add value to the platform which I believe is crucial for success.

If there is anything I can do to support you or anyone on this thread please let me know, we have to work together and support each other, from positive words, to sharing, to engaging...

As corny as it is, Teamwork Makes the Dreams Work. Absolute Truth, but a bit played out, lol!
Hello Jacob,
Incredible, so much to unpack here. Texas is an amazing state, more progressive and diverse than we get credit for nationally. It is a little strange that North Texas has a massive opportunity for YouTube Creators. Lot's of stuff happening in Austin but DFW is playing catch up. Let me know if you need any recommendations for where you might want to land here in Texas. I have family land about an hour north of DFW and friends spread throughout the state. Happy to help.

Mad respect for the work that goes into those bodybuilding titles. I've never cut enough to get on stage, but have helped friends prep for competition and love the chase.

Thanks for the encouraging words

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums Mike! :D

Tubebuddy can help you shape your content, by letting you know what people are searching for! I wish you all the best in your goals :D

entrepreneur916

New User
TubeBuddy User
www.billettenterprises.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Jacob,
Incredible, so much to unpack here. Texas is an amazing state, more progressive and diverse than we get credit for nationally. It is a little strange that North Texas has a massive opportunity for YouTube Creators. Lot's of stuff happening in Austin but DFW is playing catch up. Let me know if you need any recommendations for where you might want to land here in Texas. I have family land about an hour north of DFW and friends spread throughout the state. Happy to help.

Mad respect for the work that goes into those bodybuilding titles. I've never cut enough to get on stage, but have helped friends prep for competition and love the chase.

Thanks for the encouraging words
I really appreciate the response, and there is a legitimate chance that I will meet you in person out there. We may be taking a few months and touring out there to find our perfect spot for our forever home and ranch, the demographics are going to have to be pretty precise for our operations.

I still train some clients here and there, but the grind just wore me out, plus with the introduction of synthol I just quit while I was ahead. There was a lot of stuff I was pumping into my body, but I drew the line with liquid plastic. I will be subbing to your channel to stay on top of what you're up to and maybe this could turn into a beneficial bromance, lol!