• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Entertainment Channel Hey everyone!! My name is Nuseiba. My channel is fun, useful and everything you like to see.

OP
OP
N

Nuseiba's Town

New User
Ya you are right.My name is Nuseiba I am from jeddah. I decided to open youtube so that I can meet different people and try to learn from them and help them to be more happier and more confident people. I opened my channel maybe 2 weeks ago. My channel is about different stuff. Cooking, tips, stories etc.I used to upload every day but now I am not finding people who are viewing my channel, I felt a little bit of disappointment.I saw tubebuddy in some of youtubers channels they were promoting this app and I felt so comfortable talking to you all. Hope you check out my channel

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Thanks for sharing some more about you :) I can tell you right away what one of your issues is with your channel. “‘cooking, tips, stories” are the stories related to cooking?
“different stuff” is difficult to give your channel a focus... if someone comes to your channel for cooking, and your next video is a story, the subscriber is going to be thinking “what’s with this story? I though this was a cooking channel?” And that’s where you’ll struggle to retain subscribers.

I know this isn’t a content strategy thread, but at 2 weeks in, you should think about what you want to do for the next 5 years of your channel aside from growth and views. What’s your number one passion you could focus on for years, if that’s cooking, focus on cooking, or if you have other passions you enjoy more, focus on that. Or you could focus on just your personality, but it’s difficult to grow rapidly as a variety channel, I’ve seen a lot of channels struggle that do “differant stuff” and I’ve seen channels go really well that focus on a prime passion

just some things to think about at an early stage :) I wish you all the best :)

OP
OP
N

Nuseiba's Town

New User
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to make my channel diverse and fun to watch. I can see many youtubers show their life or diverse things in their channel and its growing very well plus can't I show everything in my channel .My problem is not with subscribers only I can't even get views so that makes me feel that my channel is not appearing to people plus if I can get viewers and not subscribers that shows that people didn't like my content. Hopefully u will help me!