• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question INFORMATION ON EDITING PROGRAMS

Plainoldliberty

New User
Anyone know a free editing program, or one that doesn't cost too much, that allows your to layer different videos over one another and audio as well as video censor?

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Hello @Plainoldliberty, DaVinci Resolve has a free version that should work for most basic video editing and from what I have heard it's an amazing program.

For a paid version most others are extremely expensive starting around $150 USD but Humble Bundle put's sales on video editing software often. I purchased Vegas Pro 15 edit from Humble Bundle together with several other programs for $25 USD.

The only other alternatives are Shotcut and Lightworks but I have zero experience with either. Shotcut is very limited from what I hear.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Do you use mobile editing at all? There’s some interesting, and some inexpensive editing apps, but if you don’t do mobile editing this suggestion might not be that helpful to you. BraveStarr is correct about david I resolve, I haven’t explored it much yet, but it’s free so there’s no harm in giving it a go and see if it fits your needs :)