• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Seeking Advice How to make 1000 subscriber and 4000 watched??

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Hello @Josapat Barus, I'm assuming the reason you asked this is that you are looking to monetize your channel. I can give you some honest advice on this but I will warn you that it may not be what you want to hear however it's honest advice.

For starters growing a channel takes time, patience and a lot of hard work. You have to accept that no matter how good your content is, how good your SEO is, how good your thumbnails are or that you put a whole lot of work into making the content, that none of this is a guarantee that your channel will grow overnight or at all. Like I said it takes time, patience, a lot of hard work and believing that you can do it.

You should focus on creating good content, content people want to see. Research what people want to watch based on what you want to create. If you have a cooking channel, see what kind of food people are looking for. If you have a vlog channel, see what people are talking about that viewers are interested in. Check other channels within your niche and see how their channels are doing, what their videos are about and if people are watching them. Research the topics so you know what you're talking about. Research keywords and tags so your content can be found. Make an exciting thumbnail that will call attention and tell people what the video is about. Make good content that will help people or entertain them, that will make them watch at least half the video and will make them want to come back and watch more or click the next video to see more right then and there.

I can point to tons of videos that can show you how to find keywords and tags, how to research your topic, how to find your ideal audience and even how to make amazing thumbnails. I'll put links at the end of this post of channels that can give you tons of support to grow your channel. But you have to remember what I said before, and this is something these Youtubers will also tell you time and again, no matter how good your video is or how you follow every tip and trick from these Youtubers perfectly, there is no guarantee your channel will grow overnight. It takes time, patience, a lot of hard work and believing that you can do it. This is the key to growing a channel. Focus more on the content and worry less about the subs and views. These will eventually come as you make more and more great content.

Your channel is still new, you've only been uploading consistently for the past month and have less than 30 recent videos. Just keep putting out content. See what works and what doesn't on your videos. Keep doing what works and improve on what doesn't. Use tools like TubeBuddy to help you improve your video and channel SEO. Just keep trying and you can eventually get there. Just don't make this goal your main goal.

Reactions: Damon

kamehaoftime

New User
I currently have 500 subscribers and I'm struggling hard on what to do I create Zelda Animations but I'm hella shy about my work!