• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Does anyone know a light weight software?

Nimesh96

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
does anyone know a good software to record game plays?? but it should be light because my laptop has only 8GB of ram and no VGA.

thank you

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I use CyberLink's Screen Recorder. My computer is an antique and still runs it fine (10 year old HP, i7, 8Gb RAM)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
OBS and Streamlabs OBS give you several options for recording your gameplay. The only issue is when I used it in my surface pro a few years ago it would spike the cpu and drain the battery. It may have improved by now though so give it a go and do some test recordings to see how it performs for you. A quick google of OBS will tell you everything you need to know,

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
OBS is a free, but amazing software for you to record on. If not, there's also Bandicam, although you'll need to pay in order to get rid of the watermark.

Xanechir

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
As people earlier said OBS is one of the best. However I'd also recommend checking out shadowplay if you have Nvidia graphics card. I use it and I don't feel like FPS is going down because of it.