• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Life Happy 4th of July to all those who celebrate it!

Beanie Draws

I’m disappointed in myself, I didn’t even watch Independence Day but it’s fun coz while Australia doesn’t celebrate it (obviously) we kinda pretend we have the holiday while still going to work haha

Reactions: Andrew and Damon

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
Here in the Philippines it is Philippines American Friendship Day (not a big holiday really). But I did grill a steak for the 4th, and on the morning of the 5th watched a livestream of Disney World fireworks (we are 12 hours ahead here). Not a lot of Americans here to celebrate with, and no fireworks... :sob:

Maybe tomorrow I go to Burger King for a taste of America ha ha :cool:

Reactions: Ikerot and Damon
OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I’m disappointed in myself, I didn’t even watch Independence Day but it’s fun coz while Australia doesn’t celebrate it (obviously) we kinda pretend we have the holiday while still going to work haha
Well to quote the movie, it's the WORLD's independence day.

Gosh, I've seen Independence Day so many times.
It's a great movie! Haven't seen the sequel.

Here in the Philippines it is Philippines American Friendship Day (not a big holiday really). But I did grill a steak for the 4th, and on the morning of the 5th watched a livestream of Disney World fireworks (we are 12 hours ahead here). Not a lot of Americans here to celebrate with, and no fireworks... :sob:

Maybe tomorrow I go to Burger King for a taste of America ha ha :cool:
Well Happy 4th, and I'm happy you were able to find something on YT!