YouTube News New and frustrated

Ingo Oosthuizen

New User
I have purchased Tubebuddy as I am new on YouTube and Facebook marketing. Started to load videos/virtual tours of properties onto Youtube and then copied that link to facebook. I am not much successful and found out that I need to have tubebuddy to upload videos form youtube to facebook. Bought the smallest package at first to see how that will work for me. I don't have lots of subscribers yet. When I try to add a video via tubebuddy it tells me to upgrade my registration. It will not allow me to post a video in facebook. Please help. Looks like I have waisted some money or I am just stupid and need help to make it work. Your comments are highly appreciated
regards Ingo

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
OP
OP
I

Ingo Oosthuizen

New User
Does not allow me as I have already paid up account. What should I do? Guys thank you so much for all the help. I need to have my youtube clips play automatically in Facebook, twitter and instagram. That is all I need for now. What ever is needed I'll go with. Want to make sure it works and will fill my needs. one month of at least one week to test will be efficient and great