• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Suggested Mobile App Canned Tools and Hearts.

Beanie Draws

Unsure if it’s planned (also, I’ve had struggles getting the comment filters to work in the mobile app) but could there be a way to add/manage/use canned responses in the comments feature of the TubeBuddy app?

I also requested this a long time ago, but when replying in the comments using the TubeBuddy app, can we “plz” have the ability to heart comments :p or would that mess with some API on YouTube’s end?

Also a request reminder to incorporate a more built intergration or at least a link to the forums in the app, and a link to the discord in the app :)

Reactions: Gwen

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Unsure if it’s planned (also, I’ve had struggles getting the comment filters to work in the mobile app) but could there be a way to add/manage/use canned responses in the comments feature of the TubeBuddy app?

I also requested this a long time ago, but when replying in the comments using the TubeBuddy app, can we “plz” have the ability to heart comments :p or would that mess with some API on YouTube’s end?

Also a request reminder to incorporate a more built intergration or at least a link to the forums in the app, and a link to the discord in the app :)
Going to @Jim :D