TubeBuddy My First Video For My New Channel Is Almost At The Finish Line

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Ok, so I'll admit that I had very little faith I would be able to accomplish making even one video for my new channel and let me tell you, recording this first video was extremely difficult in so many ways. But I knew, after hearing it over and over from several Youtubers including my good friend @Andrew, that only I could get my first video done by doing it. I kept letting roadblocks turn into excuses and was extremely frustrated that I couldn't get the video done. But today I said to myself "I'm recording this video today, no matter what". And even though I spent several hours telling my 8-year-old over and over to stop singing loud with his YT videos, or telling my oldest son not to scream while playing his games, or waiting for the guy with the loud sound system in their car to pass by while driving really slow, or the other guy with the loud horn that felt like honking its several times as he passed by, I still managed to record my footage that I am now editing. I got lucky though. My phone didn't ring, my 15-year-old was napping, my dog and the local dogs were not barking and the neighbor did not decide to use loud tools to do work around his house.

The most difficult part of making the video was finding my voice. I knew it would take several tries just to get a few lines recorded but for someone who's a chatterbox like me, I sure had a hard time getting the words out of my mouth without sounding like I was reading a script. This is my first real venture into making How To YouTube videos, putting myself in front of a camera and actually recording myself. I have to admit, considering my hardware is mostly decent enough to produce medium quality content, my video actually came out pretty good. This is a whole new style of editing for me so it will definitely take several videos for me to refine my editing of this kind of video but I find it fun to learn and do. I think this is the kind of video I've been wanting to do for a long time. I tried doing vlogs but my personal life is dull and too full of negativity thus I just didn't want to share that kind of video. But here I can help others, I can share my knowledge and give to the community.

I only have a few minor edits to do before the final video is rendered. I want to add some images and text to the video to enhance my msg. I'm actually proud of myself for finally getting this first video done. I'm gonna start working on my next video soon because I need to get more content for my channel. Gotta take advantage that I am pumped from this video to get more of them done.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Ok, so I'll admit that I had very little faith I would be able to accomplish making even one video for my new channel and let me tell you, recording this first video was extremely difficult in so many ways. But I knew, after hearing it over and over from several Youtubers including my good friend @Andrew, that only I could get my first video done by doing it. I kept letting roadblocks turn into excuses and was extremely frustrated that I couldn't get the video done. But today I said to myself "I'm recording this video today, no matter what". And even though I spent several hours telling my 8-year-old over and over to stop singing loud with his YT videos, or telling my oldest son not to scream while playing his games, or waiting for the guy with the loud sound system in their car to pass by while driving really slow, or the other guy with the loud horn that felt like honking its several times as he passed by, I still managed to record my footage that I am now editing. I got lucky though. My phone didn't ring, my 15-year-old was napping, my dog and the local dogs were not barking and the neighbor did not decide to use loud tools to do work around his house.

The most difficult part of making the video was finding my voice. I knew it would take several tries just to get a few lines recorded but for someone who's a chatterbox like me, I sure had a hard time getting the words out of my mouth without sounding like I was reading a script. This is my first real venture into making How To YouTube videos, putting myself in front of a camera and actually recording myself. I have to admit, considering my hardware is mostly decent enough to produce medium quality content, my video actually came out pretty good. This is a whole new style of editing for me so it will definitely take several videos for me to refine my editing of this kind of video but I find it fun to learn and do. I think this is the kind of video I've been wanting to do for a long time. I tried doing vlogs but my personal life is dull and too full of negativity thus I just didn't want to share that kind of video. But here I can help others, I can share my knowledge and give to the community.

I only have a few minor edits to do before the final video is rendered. I want to add some images and text to the video to enhance my msg. I'm actually proud of myself for finally getting this first video done. I'm gonna start working on my next video soon because I need to get more content for my channel. Gotta take advantage that I am pumped from this video to get more of them done.

View attachment 3111
Congrats man! The first video is the hardest, and as you CONSTANTLY do this over and over you'll find your voice, and get where you want to go. Remember do the research, find the people you want to help, and most importantly create the content they need, and you want to make!