TubeBuddy Google has suspended my account

Jeffrey Powers

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I'm looking at this form, and I don't think it came from YouTube. It feels more like a GMail issue. I would hound them until they confirm this was an error. Otherwise, it might just all go away one day...

soulsin

New User
TubeBuddy Star
logicalmillennials.com
Subscriber Goal
Yup! It's Gmail. The password reset that they sent me was a different form of security. It requires you to do the two-way authentification along with a pin. @RazzBarlow Do the password reset. It's going to have them send you the info in a few days and you'll be able to start using your account again. I was able to access Gmail and YT through my phone browser but not on any desktop or laptop.

Beanie Draws

[TD][/TD]

[TD]​
Your Google Account is disabled
Hi,

The Google Account xxxxxxxx@gmail.com is now disabled. It looks like it was being used in a way that violated Google's policies.

We understand your account is important to you. So if you think this was a mistake, sign in to the disabled account and submit a request to restore it. You'll need to do this soon, because disabled accounts are eventually deleted, along with your emails, contacts, photos, and other data stored with Google. Learn more about Google policies.
The Google Accounts team
[/TD]
That smells of a phishing scheme if i’ve Ever seen one. Nick Nimmin has been warning of similar with YouTube. It’s very scary and the idea is to get you to “log in” (giving the emailer) you actual account information.

I don’t trust any email interaction anymore because scammers are getting really good at imitating these kinds of things.

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That smells of a phishing scheme if i’ve Ever seen one. Nick Nimmin has been warning of similar with YouTube. It’s very scary and the idea is to get you to “log in” (giving the emailer) you actual account information.

I don’t trust any email interaction anymore because scammers are getting really good at imitating these kinds of things.
I was concerned about the same thing, I made sure I was dealing with Google the whole time. I was.