TubeBuddy Google has suspended my account

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have no idea why. The automated message refers to violating TOS. I have emailed them to see if I can restore the account. (fingers crossed) Just when I thought I was starting to gain a little bit of momentum. Anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have no idea why. The automated message refers to violating TOS. I have emailed them to see if I can restore the account. (fingers crossed) Just when I thought I was starting to gain a little bit of momentum. Anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions?
Can you post exactly the message o_O?

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
[TD][/TD]

[TD]
Your Google Account is disabled
Hi,

The Google Account xxxxxxxx@gmail.com is now disabled. It looks like it was being used in a way that violated Google's policies.

We understand your account is important to you. So if you think this was a mistake, sign in to the disabled account and submit a request to restore it. You'll need to do this soon, because disabled accounts are eventually deleted, along with your emails, contacts, photos, and other data stored with Google. Learn more about Google policies.
The Google Accounts team
[/TD]​

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
[TD][/TD]

[TD]​
Your Google Account is disabled
Hi,

The Google Account xxxxxxxx@gmail.com is now disabled. It looks like it was being used in a way that violated Google's policies.

We understand your account is important to you. So if you think this was a mistake, sign in to the disabled account and submit a request to restore it. You'll need to do this soon, because disabled accounts are eventually deleted, along with your emails, contacts, photos, and other data stored with Google. Learn more about Google policies.
The Google Accounts team
[/TD]
Interesting your account still shows up on YT, but they took down your google account specifically o_O

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Huh, I clicked on "Learn More About Google's Policies" and one of the first things it said is that it'll give you an explanation on why it's disabled.

Did it give you that? Or was the explanation "You've violated Google's ToS"?

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I've seen Youtube respond quick on Twitter. Hope they can get this sorted out because most of the responses I've seen turn out to be mistakes on YTs part.

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Huh, I clicked on "Learn More About Google's Policies" and one of the first things it said is that it'll give you an explanation on why it's disabled.

Did it give you that? Or was the explanation "You've violated Google's ToS"?
It referred me to a generic TOS page.

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've seen Youtube respond quick on Twitter. Hope they can get this sorted out because most of the responses I've seen turn out to be mistakes on YTs part.
I tried that. My twitter page doubtfully has enough presence to get their attention.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube is quick to respond on Twitter because they're canned messages that either lead you to their DMs or to email support. If they lead you to their DMs, you might get your problem solved there, but usually, it's just another step until they refer you to email support xD (Not saying that it's bad or anything because it's certainly is easier to discuss the problem over email... privately, rather than through public tweets or DMs where they might not be able to organize everything)

I tried that. My twitter page doubtfully has enough presence to get their attention.
I've seen YT respond to people with 10 followers on Twitter, so I think they'll get to you.

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This is SO frustrating.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us about your disabled Google Account. The Google Accounts team will review your request and be in touch with an update as soon as possible. Most requests take 2 business days to review, but some might take longer.
Thanks for your patience.
The Google Accounts Team

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I tried signing into YouTube just now and it let me sign in as normal. My profile pic still doesn't show up, like it did when first suspended, but I can get into my dashboard etc... No email explaining a reinstatement or anything. Just tried logging in on a whim and it worked. I don't know if that means my account has been restored or if I managed to log in through a glitch or something. :/

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
UPDATE: I continue to have full usage and access to my Google and YouTube account. Never got any explanation from Google at all. I got a canned response on Twitter (thanks for that suggestion though). I may be paranoid, but I suspect a human interaction was the impetus for the account disabling.

soulsin

New User
TubeBuddy Star
logicalmillennials.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey sorry, that's happening to you. I would contact Google on Twitter and make some noise because I believe they're changing some things with their algorithm and it disabled numerous accounts. They're too lazy to search up specific terms so they just blasted a bunch of words out and the bots disable everything. It happened when they deleted G+ too.

soulsin

New User
TubeBuddy Star
logicalmillennials.com
Subscriber Goal
lol Google and YouTube have way too many users so it's one of those things where they're like eff it. We'll just purge everything for the greater good and if the account really wants to stay, they'll contact us and we can just blame the bot for it. It's like that mom that bought too many toys for her kids and instead of putting the mess away, she'll throw it away and just buy new ones.

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Google or more specifically YT is delving further and further into Online Publishing. They have moved away from being an unbiased platform, and in doing so are purging anything that remotely supports open speech or a different point of view.
Check out 'Project Veritas'.
James O'Keefe is dropping some huge insider info on the Google Learning Code that might shed more light on what your channel is viewed as and why they don't like you.
I've stopped uploading to YT as I think it's days are numbered.

soulsin

New User
TubeBuddy Star
logicalmillennials.com
Subscriber Goal
Whoa. This just happened to me yesterday. They blocked my access to my gmail Which chained reaction to my saved passwords, YouTube and any browser feature. I tried to reset my password but Google told me they'll send the reset link in 5 business days even after I verified everything from cards to phone numbers, etc. I know it's about youtube because one of their question was when did you created your gmail and youtube channel?

For some reason I can still access on my phones browser and my YouTube app. Sounds like someone has a bug.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
UPDATE: I continue to have full usage and access to my Google and YouTube account. Never got any explanation from Google at all. I got a canned response on Twitter (thanks for that suggestion though). I may be paranoid, but I suspect a human interaction was the impetus for the account disabling.
That's so weird.... I'm happy you're back.