Entertainment Channel MrDJSilva Introduction - Variety Channel? I Guess...

Hai, So the name is Dylan, MrDJSilva, Silva or DJ! Call me whatever xD

So, I first started YouTube back in 2011? I grew my channel up to 2k ish sub in 2012-3 by making gaming videos and that was cool but unfortunately, I've lost interest in YouTube around then and deleted the channel due to real life situations. However, I've been getting back into YouTube lately but slowly but i don't upload as much as i should as of right now i only upload whenever i feel like uploading as of right now. I do have a few videos currently up from gaming, music, twitch stream clips (of myself) and tutorial videos.

I will be making more videos soon more with gaming related old school playthroughs of a few games and some tutorial videos. however, that's what i can at this time till i can get rid of hardware bottlenecks in my workflow after i get rid of those issues ill be able to do daily (hopefully) videos again

So ugh yeah drop by look around if you like what you see you know what to do :)

Channel

OP
OP
MrDJSilva

MrDJSilva

New User
Hey @MrDJSilva! Welcome aboard :D

What kind of games do you play? Also, you make music as well?
Thanks mate! :)

Honestly, A lot of Star Wars games, yes i'm a complete nerd lol and yeah i guess however i'm just learning at the moment so still learning but im sure songs i release will improve over time :)

3 original songs of mine are one the channel :)

Beanie Draws

Hai, So the name is Dylan, MrDJSilva, Silva or DJ! Call me whatever xD

So, I first started YouTube back in 2011? I grew my channel up to 2k ish sub in 2012-3 by making gaming videos and that was cool but unfortunately, I've lost interest in YouTube around then and deleted the channel due to real life situations. However, I've been getting back into YouTube lately but slowly but i don't upload as much as i should as of right now i only upload whenever i feel like uploading as of right now. I do have a few videos currently up from gaming, music, twitch stream clips (of myself) and tutorial videos.

I will be making more videos soon more with gaming related old school playthroughs of a few games and some tutorial videos. however, that's what i can at this time till i can get rid of hardware bottlenecks in my workflow after i get rid of those issues ill be able to do daily (hopefully) videos again

So ugh yeah drop by look around if you like what you see you know what to do :)

Channel
Welcome to the party :) I totally get you about needing to upload more but only uploading when you feel like it, i’m A bit that way as well. The main thing is to keep it enjoyable for yourself, make it an outlet for fun and don’t get too stressed over it :) you’ve already hit 2k in the past, you’ll do it again :)

OP
OP
MrDJSilva

MrDJSilva

New User
Welcome to the party :) I totally get you about needing to upload more but only uploading when you feel like it, i’m A bit that way as well. The main thing is to keep it enjoyable for yourself, make it an outlet for fun and don’t get too stressed over it :) you’ve already hit 2k in the past, you’ll do it again :)

That's it mate just gotta sort out this other system sorted first for capturing and used as a render machine so i have no performance hits it quality thats why id rather wait the push out terrible quality content xD