• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question Phone editors!

Ronnieleeeee

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
If you edit on your phone, what apps do you guys use?! I used to use iMovie, now I’m using KineMaster and I love it. I do have a pc but it’s not powerful enough to run any editing software and I learned that the hard way lol that’s going to change soon

Reactions: Andrew

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I don't really use any app to edit on my phone since I already have a computer :x

The only app I know of is Adobe's Rush, which I thought looked pretty cool because it could sync with Premiere as well. Felt like it would be a good add-on if I were to travel and I needed to edit without a laptop. That being said, I don't think I can edit on my phone because I'm so used to a bigger screen :joy:

Beanie Draws

If you edit on your phone, what apps do you guys use?! I used to use iMovie, now I’m using KineMaster and I love it. I do have a pc but it’s not powerful enough to run any editing software and I learned that the hard way lol that’s going to change soon
I’ve used Luma Fusion to make a few video videos and they’ve worked fairly well. A mild learning curve for all mobile editing apps, I should probably use them more,