• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Seeking Advice Thinking of switching my title, would love your opinion.

EmzChad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi Everyone, I was thinking of switching out my titles. I currently start my title with Really Simple I was going to do that for every video and then follow with more information. However I was thinking maybe I should try something like 'WOW, 15p for a litre of milk! or Did you know you can milk an almond? Or should I can keep it simple and stay with Really Simple 3 ingredient Oat milk - Really Simple 3 ingredient Almond Milk

Looking forward to your thoughts. :)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Have you tried using TubeBuddy's Keyword Search tool to test these words and see how they rank? It's definitely the best way to figure out which ones work best for your SEO. See the example below. Sometime's combining words can get you really bad, or in this case, really good results. Try mixing words up, combining and see how that works.

Reactions: EmzChad
OP
OP
EmzChad

EmzChad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Have you tried using TubeBuddy's Keyword Search tool to test these words and see how they rank? It's definitely the best way to figure out which ones work best for your SEO. See the example below. Sometime's combining words can get you really bad, or in this case, really good results. Try mixing words up, combining and see how that works.

View attachment 3058
I will take a look, thank you.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Yeah, dig into that Keyword tool. Learn that system inside and out. Watch all the videos Andrew teaches on it. You be surprised at how your channel will grow by having the proper titles, thumbnails, description and tags.

So, yeah each of your titles should be a keyword that is highly searched, has low(er) competition, and is weighted in favor of your channel. The keyword should be the first thing in the title. That's what YouTube looks for ranking and such.

You have a nice cooking channel, some good things going on. Dive into that keyword tool and your channel will begin to grow over time.

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Have you performed your own research?
What happens when you log out of youtube and then search for "Really Simple"?
  • Is it dominated by anyone?
  • Could you dominate that keyword?
  • How narrow is that phrase or how broad is it?
  • Really Simple Recipes 39/100 or Really Simple Meals 72/100 (Keyword Tool)
    Even Broader - Really Simple Kitchen 71/100 or Really Simple Food 70/100
Annotation 2019-06-27 001054.jpg

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com

View attachment 3058
You're on unweighted results. I'd recommend the op look at the weighted score.

View attachment 3092
Great points :D

OP
OP
EmzChad

EmzChad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
View attachment 3092
Thank you very much. I think I need to look into my keywords more. You don't realise how much goes into until you start to really dive in. I still have a lot to learn.