Vlog Channel Hi! I’m Ronnie!

Ronnieleeeee

New User
TubeBuddy User
Your name/alias: Ronnie

Where are you from?: Detroit, MI
How did you find TubeBuddy!? Through Nick Nimmin’s Channel

What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool?: Tag Explorer!

What made you join our forums?: Wanting to connect with more people

Why did you start YouTube? I want to take as many people with on me on my journeys as a flight attendant

What kind of channel do you run?: I’m a flight attendant vlogger

How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload every week or every other week (hoping to upload more soon)

What are your hobbies?: drawing, video games, traveling

What is your biggest dream? To travel as much of the world I possibly can!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BL1yUK9KTCesmYdZiP7eQ

Social Media Links: @Ronnieleeeee on Instagram and Twitter

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there Ronnie! Flight ettendant vlogging sounds interesting. What does your job usually entail? And Nick Nimmin is a great place to discover TubeBuddy through! Glad to have you here :D

OP
OP
Ronnieleeeee

Ronnieleeeee

New User
TubeBuddy User
Hi there Ronnie! Flight ettendant vlogging sounds interesting. What does your job usually entail? And Nick Nimmin is a great place to discover TubeBuddy through! Glad to have you here :D
Hello!! When it comes to being a flight attendant we go through a number of weeks of safety training (depending on the airline) to learn things we hope never happens on an aircraft: evacuations, fires, cpr, aircraft doors, passenger handling etc. some days flying for 11+ hours it can get stressful but that’s with any job. Overall it is a rewarding job and I love it. I’m hoping with the consistency and persistence, my Youtube takes off and I can do Youtube more than I fly.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @Ronnieleeeee! Welcome aboard :D

I know that flight attendants and pilots spend a lot of time in the air (and even more if you're on long flights), how do you find the time to record and edit? :eek: