• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

E3

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
E3 happened? :p (sarcasm) I usually don't care about E3 unless they're announcing new consoles. E3 hasn't been all that exciting since the 2000's

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Yeah not that hyped, that's the reason I have only watched the PC Gaming Show. But I'm planning to the other press conferences in the near future. From the PC show Bloodlines 2 and Age of Wonders: Planetfall are the only games I'm pretty sure I will play.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
E3 only means I have to go on a binge and watch a bunch of reaction videos XD

I'm mainly excited for Switch games. I don't share the joy of FF7 Remake, but I'll give it a try when it comes out.

123Geek

TubeBuddy Pro
E3 only means I have to go on a binge and watch a bunch of reaction videos XD

I'm mainly excited for Switch games. I don't share the joy of FF7 Remake, but I'll give it a try when it comes out.

I am right there with you. The FFVII release is only going to be a small part of the game. They are turning it into several games over a span of time :-\

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I am right there with you. The FFVII release is only going to be a small part of the game. They are turning it into several games over a span of time :-\
You mean they're gonna turn FF7 into multiple parts? I think they said one blu-ray disk of 100gb and such, so I assume we're going old fashion MGS (if people bought the physical copy) xD

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I used to be excited about E3 but not as of the past few years. Although this year I watch way more trailers for games than usual and I actually have a few I wouldn't mind [playing. Borderlands 3 looks good.