• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Gaming Channel I'm TheWelsh_Noob and yes a Noob at most of what i do.

TheWelsh_Noob

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi my name is James, I come about TubeBuddy by watching a video YouTube and i seen how it can help so thought i'd give it a try and to be fare it sure does help a load.
Little about me i'm from Wales and enjoy playing a load of different games but also love annoying family and friends so do stupid stuff at the same time.
I guess i'm here to find more like minded people and also see tips on how i can improve my channel to make it more enjoyable for people.
Anyway that's enough about me so if anyone would like a chat just let me know.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
I'm currently into PUBg but I have a ton of games I'm looking to get into. I like how that new Borderlands 3 looks and I just got my hands on Borderlands 2 and The Prequel that I'm gonna try. I'm also trying out Fallout 76 which is free for this week but so far am not liking it.

OP
OP
TheWelsh_Noob

TheWelsh_Noob

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I'm currently into PUBg but I have a ton of games I'm looking to get into. I like how that new Borderlands 3 looks and I just got my hands on Borderlands 2 and The Prequel that I'm gonna try. I'm also trying out Fallout 76 which is free for this week but so far am not liking it.
I only ever played pubg a couple of times but played fortnite to death as friends was on that more. I never played borderlands but seen they have one of them free this month on ps plus. Also i have fallout 76 on the pc and didn't find it to bad but stopped playing it as it's glitchy as hell.

Reactions: BraveStarrTG