Community Channel Hi. I'm Nicole

NLJolie

New User
Hey y'all.
I am here to figure out how to make my channel better and get some good ideas.
I build stuff, and break it.
I don't have time to "learn" this software in and out, so am looking for someone I can TRUST to manage it on my behalf
Scaling isn't about doing it yourself, it's about getting the most incredibly talented people on my team and getting out of their way.

Thanks N

Beanie Draws

Hi Nicole :)

While you might not have time to learn some of these aspects yourselft, you'd be surprised how powerful it can be to take some of the control into your own hands :)
Do you hire anyone at the moment to manage your channel because it looks like you might be better off finding some new people who know how to use this software. I do believe you learning it yourself would do you wonders :)

OP
OP
NLJolie

NLJolie

New User
Hi Nicole :)

While you might not have time to learn some of these aspects yourselft, you'd be surprised how powerful it can be to take some of the control into your own hands :)
Do you hire anyone at the moment to manage your channel because it looks like you might be better off finding some new people who know how to use this software. I do believe you learning it yourself would do you wonders :)

Hi Beanie,

Thanks for that advice.
I have a question for you: If I'm looking to take my channel now, and boost it for views and be able to syndicate on different channels, in addition to cleaning up the channel how would I go about this? I have seen the videos, they're slick and simple, yet, these end CTA's on the videos are a little overwhelming.

I'm not new to SOM and not to YT either, yet, there are a lot of things that are new. For example, I can't link to my URL and website using cards because I don't have 30k views. Anyway, there are a few things that I need to learn.

Where should I start if I have a working knowledge of YT, and just want to get my videos organized with the right CTA's at the end?

thanks!! Nicole

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Nicole! Hope you become a part of this great TubeBuddy community.