• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Work In Progress BULK PINNED COMMENT ON VIDEOS!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
As a quick update... we did review all feature suggestions this week and Bulk Pinned Comments was toward the top of the list. So it's definitely getting consideration and I do believe moving higher on the list. We want to knock out a few easier ones first but then hope to get someone on this. So at least it's beyond the stage of being passed up and is currently being discussed.

Happy to hear that! While it's in the discussion Phase, What would you like to see from this? :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I definitely would love to see it being implemented into TubeBuddy Mobile as well, as on the mobile app, it seems counterintuitive to respond to a comment, but not actually love the comment as well.

That's planned, but we're looking more for what Phil added here:

As a quick update... we did review all feature suggestions this week and Bulk Pinned Comments was toward the top of the list. So it's definitely getting consideration and I do believe moving higher on the list. We want to knock out a few easier ones first but then hope to get someone on this. So at least it's beyond the stage of being passed up and is currently being discussed.

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
jamesplumberparts

jamesplumberparts

Hi Guys. Guessing this has been panned because the YT api will flag this as spamming. Although it doesn't stop the comment spamming on my channel these days. If I see another bogus conversation about 'Flixzone' I'm going to go mad!

ANGELYN

Subscriber Goal
Thanks! I honestly use the pinned comment feature when I happen to reply to a video from a year ago. Quick reply, then do a seoperate comment like "Still uploading today, check out my latest videos!" then pin it. Viewers then see a video that a year old, with that video creators comment from say 10 minutes ago. Demonstrates a still active channel and an engaged creator!
I like this idea