• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Suggested BULK PINNED COMMENT ON VIDEOS!

This would be a uge one for me. Everytime I upload a video I go through and comment on old videos, pinning the comments, something like "Still uploading today...here's a link to my latest video..." Its takes ages and would be miles easier If I could do this in bulk...PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTIONALITY!

OP
OP
jamesplumberparts
I like this suggestion! To further to it, the ability to to bulk update old pinned comments with new video/playlist pins :)
Thanks! I honestly use the pinned comment feature when I happen to reply to a video from a year ago. Quick reply, then do a seoperate comment like "Still uploading today, check out my latest videos!" then pin it. Viewers then see a video that a year old, with that video creators comment from say 10 minutes ago. Demonstrates a still active channel and an engaged creator!

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
jamesplumberparts
I like the idea op! I'll tag @Phil and @Eric
Thanks guys. I've got two channels. One has 130k followers (@Plumberparts) and the other (new channel) nearly 4k (@TimesWithJames) Both are on a 'Star' license. It'd be great if this functionality was added...I'd honestly use it every time I upload along with bulk updates of cards. Please give me a shout on this thread if it happens!

Reactions: Andrew