Vlog Channel Hi There! My name is Michael my channel is called LenzCrazyMike

LenzCrazyMike

New User
Hi there!! My name is Michael, I am 19 years old and studying Mechanical Engineering at George Mason University.
I bought a Go-pro and decided to jump out of my comfort zone and create a YouTube channel, so that's exactly what I did. My channel name is LenzCrazyMike. I've done kayaking, cycling, hiking and plan to do a lot more adventurous activities.
I will be embarking on a 60 day vlogging challenge (vlog everyday for 60 days) as well as the 100 day sweat challenge.
I would love it if you could join me on my journey on YouTube!!
please SUBSCRIBE :grinning:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there!! My name is Michael, I am 19 years old and studying Mechanical Engineering at George Mason University.
I bought a Go-pro and decided to jump out of my comfort zone and create a YouTube channel, so that's exactly what I did. My channel name is LenzCrazyMike. I've done kayaking, cycling, hiking and plan to do a lot more adventurous activities.
I will be embarking on a 60 day vlogging challenge (vlog everyday for 60 days) as well as the 100 day sweat challenge.
I would love it if you could join me on my journey on YouTube!!
please SUBSCRIBE :grinning:
Welcome Michael! What made you start YouTube? :D Was it just trying something new? :D That's awesome!

Could you also link your channel?

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems you're studying Mechanical Engineering, hopefully you'll be coving a lot of that on your channel too because that sounds really interesting :)