• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Completed Mobile Ap Bug - Tag Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Having an issue with the Tubebuddy ap (free version). I am no longer getting search rankings for any tags in any videos.

Any thoughts, suggestions or fixes for this? Appreciate your help!

-Stanley Orchard

Reactions: Andrew

Jim

Administrator
Administrator
Hi Stanley,

I just put out a new release (version 2.2.5) that has some additional logging to try to help determine the issue. When you get a chance can you please update the mobile app and go back to the tag ranking screen for a few videos? If you let me know when you've done that I can dig into the issue further.

Thanks!
Jim

Reactions: Andrew
OP
OP
Stanley Orchard

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Ok, I've updated the ap, still not seeing tag rankings on tags for any video. If you need any assistance in filtering out the issue let me know, I'm happy to help.

Jim

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for offering to help. I just updated the app to version 2.2.9. In that version, I updated it so that if we don't get a tag ranking from the new way of calculating it, it falls back to the old way that was working for you. When you get a chance can you update, verify you're on version 2.2.9, and then give it a try? Thanks!

Jim

Administrator
Administrator
Sorry about that I missed the notification on the reply. Looking in the logs I'm not seeing any related to your channel that could be causing an issue with tags. Can you send me a few examples of a tag, video, and where you expect that video to rank for that tag (especially high ranking examples)? Also do you see any rankings on any videos? Thanks!

OP
OP
Stanley Orchard

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I was ranking really well for multiple tags on this video... but i typically have 3-5 tags ranking top 20 and 1-2 top 10 on average per video. Now i'm showing zero ranks for any tags on any videos.

One note: our most recent video showed two tags ranking for #1 for about a day, then they disappeared if that helps at all. Thank you for your help @Jim i went ahead and upgraded my membership, was long overdue. Much appreciate you guys!
Screenshot_20190618-183333-01.jpeg

Jim

Administrator
Administrator
I was able to test using that video and found the issue, thanks for reporting it! Sorry you didn't have tag ranks for a few days. I just put out a new build, version 2.2.11 that should fix the issue (it may not be available for a few hours depending on how fast the Play Store rolls it out). Please let me know if you don't see the rankings with the new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.