Vlog Channel FAMILY LIFE VLOGGING

Rona Spiteri

New User
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys I'm Rona, was known as Carmena Pearl. I vlog for entertainment, My hobbies are motorbikes and RX8's, it's a family thing!!! There will be more videos uploaded, such as challenges, reactions and more...

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Hi Rona :) what do you want the focus on your channel to be? I think Motorbikes and RX8's could be fun and there's room to mix family vlogs and challenges in there (especially if they're stunts) but you want to be careful with having too many things happening on the one channel. Reactions especially at the moment bring a big risk to channels especially with copyright claims being given. I wouldn't bother much with reactions unless you're reacting to things like motorbike stunts etc :)

OP
OP
Rona Spiteri

Rona Spiteri

New User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for your advice, I wont do no reactions yet but what if I made my own challenges, would that go viral or I dont know what to do...

Beanie Draws

Thank you for your advice, I wont do no reactions yet but what if I made my own challenges, would that go viral or I dont know what to do...
To be honest, going viral shouldn't be what you aim for because very few people do, but depending on the challenge it could be fun so long as you keep it to your niche. Audience want authenticity and if they can see you're only doing things for views and to go viral it will make your channel seem a bit hollow and audiences can be very unforgiving, so if you just share your passions and what you enjoy and focus on building a community, rather than numbers, you can't go wrong :)

OP
OP
Rona Spiteri

Rona Spiteri

New User
Subscriber Goal
True well I was thinking to do a 24hr clay mask challenge and I was looking it up on YouTube and I couldn't see anything relating to that so I was thinking to do that