Channel Review Im new to YouTube and im here to learn, most of all I want good honest feedback. Thank you

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hi EmzChad! I wanted to chime in with my own few suggestions for you! Enjoyed the vid, but I'd highly recommend some kind of nice background music to help the flow of the video, and add in some close up shots along the way, perhaps with a sound effect which breaks up the video and helps certain aspects pop out. You can do that along the way as well with facial expressions or ingredients that will help those things really pop, plus it adds a nice element and sometimes humour to things!

OP
OP
EmzChad

EmzChad

New User
TubeBuddy User
www.reallysimplerecipes.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi EmzChad! I wanted to chime in with my own few suggestions for you! Enjoyed the vid, but I'd highly recommend some kind of nice background music to help the flow of the video, and add in some close up shots along the way, perhaps with a sound effect which breaks up the video and helps certain aspects pop out. You can do that along the way as well with facial expressions or ingredients that will help those things really pop, plus it adds a nice element and sometimes humour to things!
I agree with you, it's good to know that im starting to see what others see. Thank you for your feedback. :)