Educational Channel Interested in Learning about mysteries, conspiracies,war,technology,space,future and many more. Everything and anything in a minute,everyday.

OneMinuteFacts

New User
Interested in Learning about mysteries, conspiracies,war,technology,space,future and many more. Everything and anything in a minute.Please check out my channel, I release videos Everyday

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Interested in Learning about mysteries, conspiracies,war,technology,space,future and many more. Everything and anything in a minute.Please check out my channel, I release videos Everyday
Welcome to the forums! Could you let us know some more about yourself and not just your channel? :D Also fixed your YT Sub button!

Beanie Draws

One minute facts sounds like an interesting premise, but I will say, be careful around "conspiracies" I find those conspiracy videos entertaining and fun, but YouTube apparently are taking a different approach, so just be careful but I wish you the best of luck with that.
What would you like to improve on with your craft? :)

OP
OP
OneMinuteFacts

OneMinuteFacts

New User
One minute facts sounds like an interesting premise, but I will say, be careful around "conspiracies" I find those conspiracy videos entertaining and fun, but YouTube apparently are taking a different approach, so just be careful but I wish you the best of luck with that.
What would you like to improve on with your craft? :)
Thanks Lot, Most of my views are from reddit and youtube is not picking up my content, how to rank on youtube?

Beanie Draws

I think reddit is your best bet. YouTube from what I understanding is actively demoting "conspiracy" channels which is unfortunate, but they're putting conspiracy content in the same category as misleading content, flat earth and antivaxer content so there's probably not much you can do about that except tackling conspiracy content from the angel of fiction and entertainment.