• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Comment Tubebuddy hashtag green circle with number in it

dgtronic

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
So Ive been using tubebuddy for a few weeks snow. Ive seen these green circles with numbers in them right beside the hashtags I have for my videos on my channel. What do these numbers mean? If its my videos ranking for those hashtags then how come I almost never find my video in the youtube search results for those hashtags? ( wether in incognito mode or signed in ).

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
So Ive been using tubebuddy for a few weeks snow. Ive seen these green circles with numbers in them right beside the hashtags I have for my videos on my channel. What do these numbers mean? If its my videos ranking for those hashtags then how come I almost never find my video in the youtube search results for those hashtags? ( wether in incognito mode or signed in ).
Do you mean video tags? They're not the same things as Hashtags! :) Also moved to Comments/ Bugs/ Suggestions

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Thanks for the video but for some reason I cant find "settings" on my tubebuddy. Where is it ?
I was looking for this too. On mine after you click on the TubeBuddy menu, I click on My Account and then on Settings. It's all under one column on the right.

Settings.png

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Also I realize there is a shortcut, dgtronic :

Clicking on "For You" takes you right to the Search Ranking Method settings page where you can change it to Incognito.

Shortcut-to-Search-Ranking-Method-Settings.png

• Love
Reactions: Andrew