• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Lifestyle Channel Hi, I am Hadi..

HAB

Newbie Member
I am Hadi, 54 years old Architect Consultant, a Self-taught artist and Photographer. I am from Jeddah, KSA.
I was looking for a forum for youtubers and found tubebuddy through google. I have the passion to learn
how to grow my little youtube channel, and to be a place where people could find enjoyment and knowledge.
I really dream to have at least 100k subscribers. Since I don not know how to do this, I have joined this
forum to learn from like-minded people where I can find wisdom, advice, help and collaboration so we grow together.

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I am Hadi, 54 years old Architect Consultant, a Self-taught artist and Photographer. I am from Jeddah, KSA.
I was looking for a forum for youtubers and found tubebuddy through google. I have the passion to learn
how to grow my little youtube channel, and to be a place where people could find enjoyment and knowledge.
I really dream to have at least 100k subscribers. Since I don not know how to do this, I have joined this
forum to learn from like-minded people where I can find wisdom, advice, help and collaboration so we grow together.
Welcome to the forums @HAB I wish you all the best on your goal of 100k, and I'm glad you found our forums through Google! Do you know what TubeBuddy is?

Just checking!

OP
OP
HAB

HAB

Newbie Member
Welcome to the forums @HAB I wish you all the best on your goal of 100k, and I'm glad you found our forums through Google! Do you know what TubeBuddy is?

Just checking!
Thanks Andrew. In fact I am not that aware of all the parts and benefits of Tubebuddy, but I am sure it is something amazing..

OP
OP
HAB

HAB

Newbie Member
Andraw, I will be grateful for you if can take a look on my channel and tell me how I can improve.. I really need the helping advice. Thanks.

Just to let you know I have installed the plugin for firefox and start learning how to use the tools. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HAB

HAB

Newbie Member
So far I have used the tag list and the end screen, it is really amazing.

Beanie Draws

Hi there Hadi, where are you from? Looks like you might be from Australia :) I took a sneaky quick look at your channel and it looks like it might be on a re-birth. What type of content were you thinking of making in the future?

OP
OP
HAB

HAB

Newbie Member
Hi there Beanie, I am from the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. I am glad you took a look at my humble work and hope you like my work. In fact I have to choose another name for my channel and think further in improving its contents..In fact the contents I have right now is about my work either in architectural design , fine art and photography..