• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Lifestyle Channel Greetings

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Hi Everyone, someone in a Facebook group recommended Nick Nimmin's channel to learn YouTube. So, I found TubeBuddy via Nick Nimmin's channel (so much great info! TY Nick Nimmin!). Still trying to figure everything out, but TubeBuddy seems pretty amazing. Our channel isn't much yet, only a few videos but working on it.

I joined the forums to learn more about growing our YouTube channel and share experiences with others.

I guess my hobby is video and the biggest dream a successful YouTube channel :)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Hello @hwg, welcome to the community. Feel free to browse the different categories and see what you can find that can help you in your quest. And if you have any questions or need help please feel free to post them in the forums, someone is always eager to lend a hand or two.

Reactions: hwg
OP
OP
hwg

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Thanks for the warm welcome, BraveStarrTG! :)

OP
OP
hwg

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Thanks Andrew! Everyone is so friendly on the TubeBuddy forums, I already am enjoying being here :) So much to learn ...

• Love
Reactions: Andrew
OP
OP
hwg

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Welcome ! what is your YouTube channel link ?
Hello SandButterfly! Sorry, not trying to be mysterious. It's just that our channel isn't quite ready for prime time, yet. I have to make thumbnails, add some tags, fix descriptions and titles; generally spruce things up a bit so it's presentable for visitors :) So much to do!

Last edited:
Reactions: SandButterfly

Beanie Draws

Hello SandButterfly! Sorry, not trying to be mysterious. It's just that our channel isn't quite ready for prime time, yet. I have to make thumbnails, add some tags, fix descriptions and titles; generally spruce things up a bit so it's presentable for visitors :) So much to do!
To be honest "not quite ready for prime time" is the best time to share with us around here at TubeBuddy. I find getting ideas and tips for better practices is much better to get starting off early. So for example if your thumbnail skills could improve, I much prefer giving those kind of tips when someone has only made 1 or 2 thumbnails, that way they get that information at a much earlier stage, and generally means a lot less needs to be changed later down the track. It's easier to change 2thumbnails than it is to change 20 thumbnails when you discover branding or layout styles can be changed and improved :)

OP
OP
hwg

hwg

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Ugghh it was pretty cringe worthy, tbh! LoL But after hanging around the TubeBuddy forums and watching tutorial videos, it has shaped up :)

But you make valid points and although it can be difficult to put work out for critique, the rewards here have been amazing. I received some great advice here, especially for my thumbnails.

Thank you for commenting, Beanie Draws. I very much admire your talent and skills. :)

Beanie Draws

Ugghh it was pretty cringe worthy, tbh! LoL But after hanging around the TubeBuddy forums and watching tutorial videos, it has shaped up :)

But you make valid points and although it can be difficult to put work out for critique, the rewards here have been amazing. I received some great advice here, especially for my thumbnails.

Thank you for commenting, Beanie Draws. I very much admire your talent and skills. :)
Aww thank you for the compliment :) It's definitely intimidating to put our work out there for critique when we ourselves aren't "finished" or on our full path yet, but it's definitely a good place to start to get best base off of the ground :)