• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question My Subscriber Count 237 with View 2200 One Month Old Channel

Hello Everybody

I have One Month old YouTube Channel with subscriber count 237 and views 2200.
My channel is about innovative gift wrapping ideas. This is my passion.
Few days the channel viewing graph dips and does not show any growth.
Maybe I am missing something. How to attract more sustained views for my channel.
Any ideas and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
shimmeryandglittery

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
The best advice I can give you is:

First, don't lose hope. YT is like a rollercoaster, it goes up and down all the time so you can't expect consistent subs and views. Just keep pumping out the content and learn new technics and tips that can help your channel continue to grow. It can sometimes (often) take time.

Second, check which videos did the best and see what you did in those that you may not have done in the others. Check to see if your thumbnails are getting attention by checking your clickthroughs. If not then try new ideas for your thumbnails. TubeBuddy has a feature that can help you create thumbnails and they also have thumbnail templates to help make them look better if you have a paid subscription.

In essence, don't get discouraged just because you saw a sudden rise in views and subs on your channel and then it stopped. Just keep going and give it time. Success doesn't happen overnight for everyone.

Beanie Draws

Hello Everybody

I have One Month old YouTube Channel with subscriber count 237 and views 2200.
My channel is about innovative gift wrapping ideas. This is my passion.
Few days the channel viewing graph dips and does not show any growth.
Maybe I am missing something. How to attract more sustained views for my channel.
Any ideas and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
shimmeryandglittery
Views and subs will dip from time to time. It's the natural part of youtube, but one month and having 237 subscribers is awesome.

As an idea for gift wrapping, try making some dinosaur wrapping paper ;) everyone loves dinosaurs ;) (yes, I'm very biased)