• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

GOG Galaxy 2.0 - One Gaming Platform To Rule Them All?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Say hello to GOG, one of the least known gaming platforms on PC. Not as pretty as the other but like Steam, Epic, etc GOG sells games. Their special feature? All their games are DRM-free. This would be a dream for just about any gamer out there yet somehow GOG is barely known. God knows why.

So how do you compete with the big boys when most people barely know you exist? Well, if you can't beat them, you make them join you. GOG's next step is, well, GOG Galaxy 2.0. This new program is still in Beta and has not been released yet. But so far the story is this new UI will allow you to connect all your other platforms into a single place. Basically, you can have your Steam, Epic, Origin, Uplay and even Twitch (I presume) friends and games all under one UI for easy access. At least that is what GOG is claiming. Once the Beta is out I'll give it a try and see if it can deliver and be the One Gaming Platform To Rule Them All.

https://www.gogalaxy.com/en/

Reactions: Aaron
OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think this is an amazing idea personally!

I hope they can make it work. Most of these PC platforms are terrible for chatting with friends which is why Discord is currently the champ.