• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community What do you use to create your YouTube Thumbnails?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddies!

I'm currently using Photoshop and the TubeBuddy Thumbnail Generator, but I am always curious what you're using!

Let us know!

Reactions: Dayat

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I also am using Photoshop for all the thumbnails I do! I eventually want to try something like Affinity Designer though.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I have used Photoshop for so many years I had no desire to learn anything new... last week I got Affinity. I already like it better than Photoshop. It does more than I will ever need, and after a short learning curve, it is easy to use. The only learning curve is just that it is not exactly the same as PS interface (because it is easier).

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I used to use GIMP, but then I moved on to Photoshop and haven't needed anything else since :)

Meister

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I also work with PhotoShop. I wanted to master all of it.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
For more complex and detailed editing I use Photoshop. For easier, basic and fast editing I use RealWorld Paint. It loads almost instantly and it's easy to use plus it's free. I know there's Gimp but I found RealWorld before I I heard of Gimp and just got used to using it.

Nattawat lunlarath

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Photoshop: heart_eyes:: heart_eyes:: heart_eyes:

Attachments

• PSX_20190530_012534.jpg
    PSX_20190530_012534.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 245

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal