• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What Is Your Dream Car?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Weird question coming from me since I'm not a car person, but I have been very much into EVs and a Tesla has been looking very nice to me :yum

It's something I plan on getting later on, but definitely not this year.

What is your dream car?

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy and Aaron

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
72 DeTomaso Pantera

• Love
Reactions: Aaron and Ikerot

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal

Off-Topic but CNC Motors has the best Inventory I've ever seen in a single location. Exotic Hypercars all the way to Classic muscle... love it.

I've been blessed in my life to be able to work with some of the best cars in the world so if I could pick any car to own money being no object it'd be a Koenigsegg Agera RS (or FE if I was so lucky)
Some of my photos of the record holding Agera RS: (Resolution scaled down, feel free to PM if you want Wallpaper sizes lol)

bLxRT94h.jpg

i6EOupOh.jpg

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Off-Topic but CNC Motors has the best Inventory I've ever seen in a single location. Exotic Hypercars all the way to Classic muscle... love it.

I've been blessed in my life to be able to work with some of the best cars in the world so if I could pick any car to own money being no object it'd be a Koenigsegg Agera RS (or FE if I was so lucky)
Some of my photos of the record holding Agera RS: (Resolution scaled down, feel free to PM if you want Wallpaper sizes lol)

bLxRT94h.jpg

i6EOupOh.jpg
You go off topic and you don't even answer what your dream car is? :mad: lol

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I haven't driven the Koenigseggeggeggeggeggegg, but I have driven a Veyron. I can respect the technology, innovation and power. But modern "hypercars" just don't seem to ooze sex appeal to me. There are a couple of current Ferraris that have great lines, but still mostly soulless. I fell in lust with the Pantera as a teenager and NOTHING excites me to look at like it does.

• Love
Reactions: Aaron

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
You go off topic and you don't even answer what your dream car is? :mad: lol

I did... the Koenigsegg is what I'd get if money was no object. It is the absolute dream. Realistic dream would be something like a Lamborghini Centenario or a Porsche 918 that likely won't go up in value anymore than they already have.

I haven't driven the Koenigseggeggeggeggeggegg, but I have driven a Veyron. I can respect the technology, innovation and power. But modern "hypercars" just don't seem to ooze sex appeal to me. There are a couple of current Ferraris that have great lines, but still mostly soulless. I fell in lust with the Pantera as a teenager and NOTHING excites me to look at like it does.

Haven't driven one of the Koenigseggs but I've been in one. No better experience exists (at least in my mind) and it makes stuff like the Bugatti Chiron look like a child's toy LOL.
I didn't really get interested in cars until around 2008 and when I was in my teens (which albeit was not that long ago) the kinds of cars that were on my wall were the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 599 GTB, Koenigsegg CCX and the McLaren F1... I've always been super into performance vehicles and my "dream car" has evolved over the years as I've experienced different cars.

My Dream Car Evolution:
Car | [First Operated]
1. 2008 Chevy Camaro | [X] - 2014 (2010 Camaro SS)
2. Lamborghini Gallardo | [X] - 2016 (2007 Gallardo Spyder)
3. Lamborghini Huracan | [X] - 2018 (2015 Huracan LP 610-4)
4. Lamborghini Murcielago | [X] - 2019 (2008 Murcielago LP 640)
5. Lamborghini Centenario | [TBD]
6. Koenigsegg Agera RS | [TBD]

At some point I will find a way to achieve those last two and any that come after :heart_eyes:... Dreams and goals like that motivate me to do better and there is no higher dream than one of the most expensive cars in the world I guess LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Ikerot

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For me it's the modern Dodge Challenger! I think it's a gorgeous car, and it's been my childhood dream car since I saw the 1970's version when I was young!

Reactions: Aaron

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I could name several cars I would dream of having but the one car I have wanted since I was a kid was the 69 Chevy Camaro z28 convertible. I've been a fan of Camaros since I built my first model when I was around 12. My second choice would be the 90 Chevy Camaro IROC Z convertible.

chevrolet camaro 69 z28.jpgchevrolet camaro 9 IROC Z.jpg

Reactions: RazzBarlow

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I could name several cars I would dream of having but the one car I have wanted since I was a kid was the 69 Chevy Camaro z28 convertible. I've been a fan of Camaros since I built my first model when I was around 12. My second choice would be the 90 Chevy Camaro IROC Z convertible.

View attachment 2926View attachment 2927

You are a man of wonderful taste :D. The Camaro is one of my favorites too :heart_eyes:! Some day I'd like to own a working replica of every Camaro used for Bumblebee in Transformers...

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You are a man of wonderful taste :D. The Camaro is one of my favorites too :heart_eyes:! Some day I'd like to own a working replica of every Camaro used for Bumblebee in Transformers...

Every one? Damn. I remember having a magazine that compared the year by year fight between Camaro and Mustang. It was an awesome copy but I lost it years ago. I like the Mustang but I'm a Camaro guy. My brother had a 94 Camaro I believe and he let me use it for a week. OMG, it was like living a dream. The power under the hood was amazing even for the cheapest model. I went on the Turnpike in Miami which was a 70 MPH road and I felt like I was flying. It was smooth yet powerful.