• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Suggested Please fix "Show Comments"

Coding in Flow

Newbie Member
Your new "find comments" filter in the Studio Beta comments tab is really not good. Your previous implementation in Creator Studio Classic was much better.
First of all, 100 comments maximum is way too little. I use this feature daily in Studio Classic to check for responses on old comments from months back.
Secondly, the positioning is terrible and just takes away valuable real estate. Please put it at the bottom so it's only visible when we actually scroll to the bottom.

In other words, please make it like it was in Studio Classic.

Reactions: SocialAnxietyAnd Me

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Your new "find comments" filter in the Studio Beta comments tab is really not good. Your previous implementation in Creator Studio Classic was much better.
First of all, 100 comments maximum is way too little. I use this feature daily in Studio Classic to check for responses on old comments from months back.
Secondly, the positioning is terrible and just takes away valuable real estate. Please put it at the bottom so it's only visible when we actually scroll to the bottom.

In other words, please make it like it was in Studio Classic.
I can comment on this, this is what we can do with the current beta and will tag @Eric for more information

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
They have received your email and will continue the conversation there, but will keep thread open to see if anyone has anymore input! :D

OP
OP
Coding in Flow

Coding in Flow

Newbie Member
I am not sure what is going on now. But you understand the problem, right?
In Creator Studio classic I can filter through thousands of comments pretty quickly. And I actually use this feature daily, because this way I can look for new answers on old comments. Studio Beta makes this unusable.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I am not sure what is going on now. But you understand the problem, right?
In Creator Studio classic I can filter through thousands of comments pretty quickly. And I actually use this feature daily, because this way I can look for new answers on old comments. Studio Beta makes this unusable.
We are aware, but support can help you more than we can :)