• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Question How To Get 1000 Real Subscriber YouTube ?

Zuhri Sani Fahmi

New User
TubeBuddy User
Hello friends,

I am newbie in here. And starting to build the YouTube channel. The new channel is very hard to get a subscriber.

In here, i need your suggest to grow my channel. How to get 1000 real subscriber ?. I must to promote my channel ?. If yes, where i can promote my channel with no budget. Or how ?

Thanks.

Ater

Newbie Member
Hard work and dedication. For most of us YouTube will be a marathon, not a sprint.

Create a lot of content and always try to improve compare to your last video, better quality, better editing, better storytelling etc. Find a less crowded niche where people actually can find your videos, it's better to be top 3 in the search results for a term only 100 people a month search for than to be number 1000 for a term 1 million people a month search for. Study the bigger and more successful channels inside your niche, what do they do better than you? What do they do differently compared to you? What type of videos do well for them? Learn how to create better thumbnails that people will actually click on, learn how to optimize your videos for search (tube buddy is a great start). Study your analytics and learn from it, use it to improve.

It took myself 2.5 years to reach 1000 subs but only 9 months to reach 2000 and hopefully it will be even quicker to 3000.

Reactions: Zuhri Sani Fahmi
OP
OP
Zuhri Sani Fahmi

Zuhri Sani Fahmi

New User
TubeBuddy User
Thanks for your answer and suggestion.

About niche of a video or content, i confuse to ascertain. Can i upload different niche on my channel ?. If i can, maybe i can upload different niche with distance in every niche. Maybe for even one week or one month. What do you think about my opinion ?.

SocialAnxietyAnd Me

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It takes a long time to grow a channel. Unfortunately, these days all everyone is interested in is getting monetized. But they don't realise that gettting monetized after reaching 1000 subs does not mean they will earn bucket loads of money. Infact, you need about a million ad views (not video views) in order to make about $1000/$2000. You need to pay more attention to what you are doing. If you love making your videos and keep working hard it will pay off eventually but you need to be realistic at the same time. Every time you upload a video promote them to all your social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr.

OP
OP
Zuhri Sani Fahmi

Zuhri Sani Fahmi

New User
TubeBuddy User
It takes a long time to grow a channel. Unfortunately, these days all everyone is interested in is getting monetized. But they don't realise that gettting monetized after reaching 1000 subs does not mean they will earn bucket loads of money. Infact, you need about a million ad views (not video views) in order to make about $1000/$2000. You need to pay more attention to what you are doing. If you love making your videos and keep working hard it will pay off eventually but you need to be realistic at the same time. Every time you upload a video promote them to all your social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr.
Yes i know, it's not instant. Need a progress. wow, a million ad views to make $1000/$2000 :eek:. My way is so far. Because, before i getting monetize i must have 1000 subscriber and 4000 hours views. But, i am will not lose cause just that. In first i want to focus to have 1000 subscriber. so, for now.. i don't care about 4000 hours views. i want to focus to have 1000 real subscriber.

Thanks for your suggestion, where is i can promote my video except in my social media ?. Because, i not exist in my social media for a long time. I just focus in my YouTube channel to grow. But, i will try it to share in my social media. Thanks.:)

Ater

Newbie Member
Thanks for your answer and suggestion.

About niche of a video or content, i confuse to ascertain. Can i upload different niche on my channel ?. If i can, maybe i can upload different niche with distance in every niche. Maybe for even one week or one month. What do you think about my opinion ?.
You can always upload content for different niches, it's your channel you can do what you want with it and the most important aspect is that you are having fun, if you are not having fun it's not worth it.

But for channel growth sticking to a niche or two is usually (there are always exceptions) much better than doing 100 different things. Let's say someone find your channel through a fishing tutorial you did, after the video they decide to check out your channel to see if you have any other interesting fishing videos but instead they find a make up tutorial, a vlog about traveling, a gaming video and a tech video. That person will most likely not subs, since he was interested in fishing but he only found videos about stuff he is not interested in. But if he instead found 20 other fishing videos he may end up subscribing if he liked your first video since he intended to come back and watch more of your fishing videos.

Also as a new youtuber you often need to find small niches since it's very hard competitions in most bigger niches, even smaller niches often has a decent amount of competitions nowadays so you may even have to go for a sub niche to a smaller niche to be able to compete in the beginning.

OP
OP
Zuhri Sani Fahmi

Zuhri Sani Fahmi

New User
TubeBuddy User
You can always upload content for different niches, it's your channel you can do what you want with it and the most important aspect is that you are having fun, if you are not having fun it's not worth it.

But for channel growth sticking to a niche or two is usually (there are always exceptions) much better than doing 100 different things. Let's say someone find your channel through a fishing tutorial you did, after the video they decide to check out your channel to see if you have any other interesting fishing videos but instead they find a make up tutorial, a vlog about traveling, a gaming video and a tech video. That person will most likely not subs, since he was interested in fishing but he only found videos about stuff he is not interested in. But if he instead found 20 other fishing videos he may end up subscribing if he liked your first video since he intended to come back and watch more of your fishing videos.

Also as a new youtuber you often need to find small niches since it's very hard competitions in most bigger niches, even smaller niches often has a decent amount of competitions nowadays so you may even have to go for a sub niche to a smaller niche to be able to compete in the beginning.
I think it's very hard if i have a different niche for first grow a channel. I know that.
But, if i want to keep that. what do you have a suggest for me to manage my channel if i must to grow my channel with a different niche ?.

maybe about if i upload the videos even weeks or month, example if i upload the videos about fishing tutorial in this week, and then i upload the videos about vlog or travelling in the next week. what do you think about that ?. And if i make a playlist to manage the videos too. I think what is the application of playlist if a channel just have a niche. if i have others idea or inspiration to make a video, but that video is different niche for my channel. what i must to build a different channel again if i want to my channel grow for fast ?. I just confused about a different niche. because when i search on internet how to grow channel for fast, they are always suggest if one channel just one niche.

Thanks.

For me I've done it three times, and it takes a bit of understanding the audience you want to build and then the content to make.
Thanks...
But i don't have well an audience now. Maybe, when my channel is grow and breed, and have well audience to compare what is audience want. It's just my think. haha

Ater

Newbie Member
maybe about if i upload the videos even weeks or month, example if i upload the videos about fishing tutorial in this week, and then i upload the videos about vlog or travelling in the next week. what do you think about that ?. And if i make a playlist to manage the videos too. I think what is the application of playlist if a channel just have a niche. if i have others idea or inspiration to make a video, but that video is different niche for my channel. what i must to build a different channel again if i want to my channel grow for fast ?. I just confused about a different niche. because when i search on internet how to grow channel for fast, they are always suggest if one channel just one niche.
Everything is posible, it's your channel, experiment with it. If what you are doing right now is not working there is nothing wrong with trying something else.

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I think it's very hard if i have a different niche for first grow a channel. I know that.
But, if i want to keep that. what do you have a suggest for me to manage my channel if i must to grow my channel with a different niche ?.

Thanks.
I think it depends on how you identify your channel. I think most viewers want to know what to expect when they click on your vid. My niche is travel/expat vids. I post kind of whatever I am doing... so going to the beach, the mountains, Hong Kong, or going to immigration, cooking, drinking vodka at 7-11... whatever I am doing. It all fits in my 'this is my life' channel. Some niches allow for some leeway...

At the end of the day, it is your channel. Try it any way you want. It could catch on.

OP
OP
Zuhri Sani Fahmi

Zuhri Sani Fahmi

New User
TubeBuddy User
Everything is posible, it's your channel, experiment with it. If what you are doing right now is not working there is nothing wrong with trying something else.
Okay thanks. i get some a sun shine, to be myself haha :D

I think it depends on how you identify your channel. I think most viewers want to know what to expect when they click on your vid. My niche is travel/expat vids. I post kind of whatever I am doing... so going to the beach, the mountains, Hong Kong, or going to immigration, cooking, drinking vodka at 7-11... whatever I am doing. It all fits in my 'this is my life' channel. Some niches allow for some leeway...

At the end of the day, it is your channel. Try it any way you want. It could catch on.
Thanks for your suggest and to share your experience,
how do you starting your channel before you have a subcriber or viwers ?. what are you doing for fist time.

Last edited: