Need Advice Any one got this problem on Youtube Analytics ?

OP
OP
Abhay

Abhay

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I had not noticed - but yes. I have the same dip, on the same day. Maybe a YT glitch?
your watch time is really high as your videos are longer! I was always curious to know earn per view. Youtube really pay too less per view (0.002 USD/view) according to analytics. From whcih country you get higest traffic ?

Ater

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Youtube really pay too less per view (0.002 USD/view) according to analytics. From whcih country you get higest traffic ?
Now I'm not Tim but YouTube dosn't pay per view, they your should check per monetized playback (you find that under Earn revenue). If you have a lot of viewers who use add block for example that can have a huge effect. Myself had about 80K views in the last 28 days, but only 33K monetized playbacks which means that less then 50%, almost down to 40%, of the people watching my videos actually saw a ad.

What country your viewers tune in from can have a big effect on the revenue but it's also a huge difference in what different types of niches pay. Some people only make $0.5 for 1000 views while others make $3 for 1000 views depending on their niche.

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
Usually about 70% US, 25% Philippines, 5% Saudi. This month I have 5% Canadian and only 20% Philippines. I have noticed that the US ads pay much better than the PI ads. Canadian pay well, but I don't get a lot of them. Mine are travel vids, I don't know if that is a good paying niche or not. I don't have enough views to worry about the money yet. Concentrating on vids and community building. (I get about $50 a month)

~Edit just found that I have 28.7k views, 13k monetized views. Looks like a lot of AdBlock ha ha (can't complain - I use it too)~

As for your original question... I now see "data temporarily unavailable"

Attachments

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Is it on May 9th? I know YouTube usually notifies you if the data for a certain day is wrong.

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
These issues happen from time to time. YT is pretty good about getting then fixed within a few days.