• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question Does anyone know how to get a banner into the signature?

Ken of N9000+

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Does anyone know how to get a banner into signature? I've been looking for the answer all over the forums and can't find the answer. I mean, I can easily type in a signature, but I can't seem to insert a banner (or any picture for that matter). Also, what are the specs for a banner in the signature? Thank you.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I use Photobucket (it's old, I know haha) for my banner. I have the resolution at a pretty awkward spot, mainly because I was just resizing it down until I got it to where it's not too big in my signature. It's at 1043 x 173, but you can round that out. Anyways, I use Photobucket since it has the IMG bbcode for me already, but I think IMGUR is the same... correct me if I'm wrong.

The code for it goes like this
[URL =(this is where you'd put your YT channel link)][IMG ](the url of the picture. It should have .png behind it)[ / IMG][ / URL]

Just get rid of the spaces and parenthesis.

Reactions: Ken of N9000+
OP
OP
Ken of N9000+

Ken of N9000+

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I use Photobucket (it's old, I know haha) for my banner. I have the resolution at a pretty awkward spot, mainly because I was just resizing it down until I got it to where it's not too big in my signature. It's at 1043 x 173, but you can round that out. Anyways, I use Photobucket since it has the IMG bbcode for me already, but I think IMGUR is the same... correct me if I'm wrong.

The code for it goes like this
[URL =(this is where you'd put your YT channel link)][IMG ](the url of the picture. It should have .png behind it)[ / IMG][ / URL]

Just get rid of the spaces and parenthesis.
Thanks Ike. I’ll give it a try next week.

Reactions: EmzChad and Ikerot

EmzChad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Im struggling with the banner. I can see the spoiler code. But for some reason it is not working for me. Maybe im inputting it in the wrong area. Also how do you add the subscribe button? Sorry for all the questions, im new and would like to learn as much as I can. Many thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Ken of N9000+

Ken of N9000+

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Im struggling with the banner. I can see the spoiler code. But for some reason it is not working for me. Maybe im inputting it in the wrong area. Also how do you add the subscribe button? Sorry for all the questions, im new and would like to learn as much as I can. Many thanks in advance.
Nothing to apologize for. With the banner being inserted into your signature, it’s not inserted via spoiler code but by inserting a picture (the picture frame icon, not the camera icon). As for adding the subscribe button... That idk. However, @Andrew or any of the moderators like @Ikerot can better assist you.

Reactions: EmzChad

EmzChad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Nothing to apologize for. With the banner being inserted into your signature, it’s not inserted via spoiler code but just inserting a picture (the picture frame icon, not the camera icon). As for adding the subscribe button... That idk. However, @Andrew or any of the moderators like @Ikerot can better you.
Thank you for your help. I will give that a go. :)

Reactions: Ken of N9000+

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
You need a forum badge for the signature!

Also you can now tag us mods @Ken of N9000+ just type @Moderators :D

EmzChad

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
You need a forum badge for the signature!

Also you can now tag us mods @Ken of N9000+ just type @Moderators :D
Thank you Andrew, I have just done that. :)

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Thank you Andrew, I have just done that. :)
Badge given!

Here's how to add the signature!

• Love
Reactions: EmzChad