• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Question Does anyone know how to get a banner into the signature?

Ken of N9000+

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Does anyone know how to get a banner into signature? I've been looking for the answer all over the forums and can't find the answer. I mean, I can easily type in a signature, but I can't seem to insert a banner (or any picture for that matter). Also, what are the specs for a banner in the signature? Thank you.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I use Photobucket (it's old, I know haha) for my banner. I have the resolution at a pretty awkward spot, mainly because I was just resizing it down until I got it to where it's not too big in my signature. It's at 1043 x 173, but you can round that out. Anyways, I use Photobucket since it has the IMG bbcode for me already, but I think IMGUR is the same... correct me if I'm wrong.

The code for it goes like this
[URL =(this is where you'd put your YT channel link)][IMG ](the url of the picture. It should have .png behind it)[ / IMG][ / URL]

Just get rid of the spaces and parenthesis.

Reactions: Ken of N9000+
OP
OP
Ken of N9000+

Ken of N9000+

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I use Photobucket (it's old, I know haha) for my banner. I have the resolution at a pretty awkward spot, mainly because I was just resizing it down until I got it to where it's not too big in my signature. It's at 1043 x 173, but you can round that out. Anyways, I use Photobucket since it has the IMG bbcode for me already, but I think IMGUR is the same... correct me if I'm wrong.

The code for it goes like this
[URL =(this is where you'd put your YT channel link)][IMG ](the url of the picture. It should have .png behind it)[ / IMG][ / URL]

Just get rid of the spaces and parenthesis.
Thanks Ike. I’ll give it a try next week.

Reactions: Ikerot