Need Advice Amazon Video Reviews?

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone experimented with making short video reviews on Amazon of the products your purchased, thn driving that traffic to your Youtube channel?

An Amazon seller asked me to review a microphone of theirs on YouTube. She also wanted me to make an Amazon video review of the product as well. It hit me that products I've purchased that relate to my YouTube channel could be a great way to drive traffic to my YouTube channel! Ill have to start experimenting with this and let you know how it works out.

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
A time back I read that amazon had some very specific requirements regarding video size etc.

I would ensure that you stay within Amazon's TOS, they are relatively restrictive.

Stanley Orchard

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
First, heed the advice of kunicross... hr is very right. Second, this may help your traffic flow to YT a little but what I have personally witnessed is a big uptick in the number of products i've been asked to review. They look for good reviewers by scouring the reviews that have already been put on Amazon.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
A time back I read that amazon had some very specific requirements regarding video size etc.

I would ensure that you stay within Amazon's TOS, they are relatively restrictive.
Pretty much this. At ONE POINT they use to allow YT embeds, but sadly not so much anymore :/