• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Suggested Add comparison data to Channelytics pop-up window

Jasonaroo

Newbie Member
The Channelytics pop-up window is very useful, and I like using the "YOU vs THEM" section on the right to compare and see how I'm doing.
However, it would be really helpful to also have comparison data for the area I circled in red.
It wouldn't take up much more space....
... you could add a "YOU" row right beneath that current row.... perhaps maybe it a smaller (and dark gray) font.... so that the bigger/black font on the first row is still prominent.
... otherwise you have to go open a separate tab to view your own YouTube homepage and open the Channelytics there.
... and then switch back and forth between tabs to compare the Views count and Videos count.
At least I think it would be really nice!
Please consider! :)

IMG_3824.jpg

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
The Channelytics pop-up window is very useful, and I like using the "YOU vs THEM" section on the right to compare and see how I'm doing.
However, it would be really helpful to also have comparison data for the area I circled in red.
It wouldn't take up much more space....
... you could add a "YOU" row right beneath that current row.... perhaps maybe it a smaller (and dark gray) font.... so that the bigger/black font on the first row is still prominent.
... otherwise you have to go open a separate tab to view your own YouTube homepage and open the Channelytics there.
... and then switch back and forth between tabs to compare the Views count and Videos count.
At least I think it would be really nice!
Please consider! :)

View attachment 2801
Love this idea! :D

Reactions: Jasonaroo