• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Seeking Advice How to get subscribers on YouTube

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hi guys, I have been struggling to get subscribers on my YouTube any tips that you can share with me?
Subscribers come when you know who you want to build an audience around! SO we at TubeBuddy want people to use TubeBuddy and subscribe to the channel to learn how to use our tool! What is your channel about, and who is your ideal subscriber? :)

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Yeah, for me it helping people catch boat loads of fish without burning boatloads of cash. That's the business side.

On the artistic side: I display realism with elegant simplicity.

That mean my ideal subscriber are people who love the outdoors, particularly fishing, but don't have the means nr care to spend a fortune on fishing. The people who watch my videos are disillusioned with TV fishing shows where everything is staged. Every time the guy makes a cast he's reeling in a trophy fish! And, he's always talking about the latest greatest toy that made it possible, lol!

They're tired of the advertising. They're tired of being sold. They want something simple, like cane pole fishing they did as kids.

When they see a guy with a go-kart motor bolted onto a long shaft Acme-style, fishing with a handline, and coming home with a cooler full of fish to eat, they pay attention.

It's the stories I tell along these lines, the tutorials I teach along these lines, and the products I sell along these lines that gets subscribers. Hope that helps.

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Rule #1: Create great content (the subscribers will come). A helpful tip: make friends with other YouTubers in a similar niche. Be the first person yo comment on their videos and keave a thoughtful, educated comment ABOUT THEIR VIDEO with a subtle hint that you also make similar content. They may see it and want to check out your work (especially after several comments on several videos) and anyone else who goes to write a comment on their video will see yours and may get curious as well.

Ronnieleeeee

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Rule #1: Create great content (the subscribers will come). A helpful tip: make friends with other YouTubers in a similar niche. Be the first person yo comment on their videos and keave a thoughtful, educated comment ABOUT THEIR VIDEO with a subtle hint that you also make similar content. They may see it and want to check out your work (especially after several comments on several videos) and anyone else who goes to write a comment on their video will see yours and may get curious as well.
Leaving nice and genuine comments on other people's videos within the same niche is something i've been doing a lot, and I think helps