• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Valve is Introducing Its Own VR Headset

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Got on Steam and saw that they're doing pre-orders for a VR Headset called Valve Index.

What do you think of this?

Reactions: Guitar Hack

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have never tried a VR headset before, not even those that use smartphones in them. I really would like to experience one some day.

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I have never tried a VR headset before, not even those that use smartphones in them. I really would like to experience one some day.
I've experienced VR twice, but never the ones you can have at home (like the Oculus).

Me and @Andrew went to The VOID for the Star Wars VR and that was a surreal experience.

By the way, the price for this VR headset is $999. Haha. And I thought they were gonna go cheap, but no. They decided to beat the HTC Vive with that price xD

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Typical, always go for their hail mary with these people.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've experienced VR twice, but never the ones you can have at home (like the Oculus).

Me and @Andrew went to The VOID for the Star Wars VR and that was a surreal experience.

By the way, the price for this VR headset is $999. Haha. And I thought they were gonna go cheap, but no. They decided to beat the HTC Vive with that price xD

The void was still the best experience I have had in VR to date. If they do HL3 on it I'll have to buy it! Until then, it's a no XD